Are you at the beginning of your career in brand communications or looking to quickly expand your PR skills? If so, join PR News for its Emerging Communicators Workshop on Jan. 26, 2016, in New York. At this intensive half-day workshop you’ll get the latest best practices in the foundational skills on which to build a successful communications career—measurement, writing, media relations and leadership ability.
At the Jan. 26 Emerging Communicators Workshop at New York’s Grand Hyatt, Megan DiSciullo of PwC, Maureen Huff of Time Warner Cable and SHIFT Communications' Amy Lyons will share with you the tactics and tools that are serving their teams best. Also, be sure to join PR News for the Top Women in PR Awards Luncheon, taking place later that day at the Grand Hyatt New York.
- Write killer, search-optimized headlines, lead paragraphs and email subject lines that get found in search and get opened in email
- Write with clarity, concision and impact and avoid clichés and jargon in your written material
- Stay on top of trends affecting the media landscape and your future as a PR professional
- Choose key performance indicators for measurement and build measurement dashboards
- Pull the right social media data that ties to your communications goals
- Build trust-based relationships with journalists
- Use social media to get the media interested in your brand when recognition is low
- Manage your time and resources to effectively meet your goals
- Communicate openly and effectively with upper management and other team members
PR News Emerging Communicators Workshop:
Workshop Date/Time: January 26, 2016 from 8:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Price: $575 Per Person | Register Now
|Per Person Rate||Regular Rate:|
|Workshop & Top Women in PR Awards Luncheon||
|Workshop & Top Women in PR Awards Luncheon (Group)*||
*Group pricing is available when you register two or more individuals at the same time.
Grand Hyatt New York
109 East 42nd Street at Grand Central Terminal,
New York, New York, USA 10017
Each registration comes with a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Emerging Communicators Workshop.
- I thought it was incredibly relevant to the audience. I walked away with several key ideas that I can't wait to implement on my clients behalf. – Chief Public Affairs Officer, Clemson University
- This was a great event. Not only were the speakers knowledgeable and engaging, but the attendees were awesome. And networking was great! – Communications Manager, CIGNA
- Great topics. Good variety. – President, Andrea Obston Marketing Communications
- The ability to download PDFs of the presentations is awesome. It will be great to share with colleagues who were unable to attend. – Associate Vice President, Finn Partners
- Great conference, speakers and venue! Loved the clean, candid approach of all speakers towards the challenging environment of social media. – External Relations, US Operations and Marketing North America, Procter & Gamble
- I learned more in one day than I’ve learned all year! - Director, New Media, American Heart Association
- I was also so impressed with the overall event. The quality of the presentations was top-notch, and the ability to network with like-minded people during the breaks and at lunch was invaluable. – Director, Global Media Relations, SAP AG
- This was one of the best conferences I've ever attended. – Social Media Manager, Nautica
- I learned more in one day than I've learned all year! – Director, New Media, American Heart Association
- Wonderful and insightful event in which I would like to have my entire team participate, including some clients. - Account Executive, Digital Brand Architects
- Great event! I’m taking away valuable information and am excited to put the new knowledge to use! Well executed. Thanks! - Communications and Organizational Effectiveness Analyst, Hostess Brands, Inc.
Each registration comes with the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the PR News Emerging Communicators Workshop.
Contact Account Executive,
Lindsay Silverberg at email@example.com.
- Visualization Checklist
- Certificate of Attendance
- Attendee Workbook
- Attendee-Only Access to Presentations
The workshop is limited to 50 participants in order to create an interactive experience with personalized attention.
- Community Relations
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Crisis Management
- Digital Communications
- Media Relations
- PR Firms
- Public Relations
- Public Affairs
- Social Media