($359/location - CDs available for purchase)
Join PR News for this tactics-packed Webinar that will raise the visibility of your PR messages in search results and give you an edge against your competitors.
Unless you know how Google searches work and have mastered the latest search engine optimization tactics, chances are your more savvy PR counterparts are burying your messages with their own. Being able to optimize your PR messages—in all their forms—will not only raise the profile of your clients or your organization, it will make you a star on your own PR team.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Reinvent your press releases with SEO tactics
- Choose the right keywords for your PR content to increase brand exposure on search engines
- Craft headlines for your news releases that will get picked up by search engines
- Use linking techniques to boost visibility of your PR messages
- Use social media sharing tactics to boost your PR content in search results
- Optimize all PR content, including Web site copy, newsletters, blogs, press releases, video and still images
- Track SEO's effects and measure its results on your PR initiatives to prove its value to the C-suite
- Use SEO for reputation management and push negative search results off the first page of search results
- Set search strategies for mobile applications
This PR News SEO Webinar will show you how to find and use keywords in news releases that have an impact on search results; optimize video, photos, images and social media content for search; write SEO-driven copy that turns readers' heads without turning them off; and measure the results of your optimization efforts to take back to senior management.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Measure the ROI of your social media efforts, including Facebook, Twitter, blogs and other platforms
- Align your PR strategy with your organization’s business objectives
- Measure employee satisfaction and tie it to the bottom line
- Connect media coverage, Web site traffic and online interaction to business outcomes
- Understand the difference between PR impact and ROI
- Measure your brand reputation before and after a crisis
- Set up a measurement dashboard that includes the metrics your senior leaders want to see
- Prove PR’s value to senior management
Follow PR News on Twitter @prnews
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
- For desktop users who do not have Adobe Flash Player or Windows Media Player, a touch-tone telephone will work also. It works best to use a speakerphone so that others can listen too.
- PC: Pentium 4 - 1.3 Ghz or equivalent or better
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3, Apple Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Apple iOS 4.2+ for iPad / iPhone. Mac, Android 2.2+ and Linux audiences may view the presentation using a supported Web browser and Adobe Flash player.
- Browser: For optimal viewing experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher. Mac OS X must be used in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player. Most versions of Linux OS will work in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player.
- Internet connection: High speed Cable / Fiber / DSL, Corporate LAN, High speed Wireless LAN / 4G.
- Display set at 1024 x 768
Mac users are encouraged to use Firefox 3.6 (or later) with and Adobe Flash Player to view the webcast. You can also test your system using the system test button in menu on the left hand side.
If using Microsoft Windows Media Player, Version 10 or later is required.
Download a supported Microsoft Windows Media Player
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9.0.28 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
($359 per site - CDs available for purchase)
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.)
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at email@example.com; 301-354-1694.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for the Webinar. All sales are final.