Pinterest Power: How to Broadcast Your Brand's Story Visually
($359/location - CDs available for purchase)
If you missed the Pinterest Webinar, you can still purchase the archived version or the CD to view it at your convenience!
After 90 minutes, you’ll learn how to become a practiced and passionate Pinterest user yourself and be the communications leader for your organization on this red-hot platform.
Join PR News and Weber Shandwick for this timely Webinar that will show communicators how brands are using Pinterest right now to share their visual content and links with its rapidly expanding, passionate user base. You’ll learn how brands have made it easy for Pinterest users to “pin” their content on their own boards, how brands are paying attention to what their audience is pinning, how their content is being used as a source of information and inspiration and what kind of traffic growth they’re seeing as a result of Pinterest.
The hottest social platform on the Web right now is Pinterest, the two-year-old social pinboarding platform that now drives more referral traffic on the Web than Google+, YouTube and LinkedIn combined. Pinterest has enabled people to share images and links that tie into their interests, inspirations and passions at a time when the Web is becoming emphatically more visual. Pinterest’s growth, particularly among women, has been phenomenal—as of February 2012 it has 10.3 million monthly active users, while just a month before it had 6.6 million monthly active users. Food, fashion and media brands, just for starters, have been happily surprised at the amount of referral traffic Pinterest is driving.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
At this Webinar, you will get an overview of the latest Twitter trends, best and worst practices, and from our team of all-stars you will learn how to:
Weber Shandwick is a leading global public relations agency with offices in 81 countries around the world. The firm's success is built on its deep commitment to client service, people, creativity, collaboration and harnessing the power of advocates—engaging stakeholders in new and creative ways to build brands and reputation. Weber Shandwick provides strategy and execution across practices such as consumer marketing, healthcare, technology, public affairs, financial services, corporate and crisis management. Its specialized services include digital/social media, advocacy advertising, market research and corporate responsibility. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit www.webershandwick.com.
- Attract more followers and increase audience engagement
- Set up a Twitter account – from branding your Twitter page to creating a profile
- Create hash tags to create timely buzz for your initiatives
- Engage with existing and new audiences
- Use Twitter as a listening tool and learn how and when to respond to tweets
- Sell your products and services on this platform – without really “selling”
- Build relationships with the media
- Manage and protect your reputation using Twitter
- Use Twitter as a research tool for developing new products and services
- Increase traffic to your Web site and other social media pages using Twitter
- Use Twitter to market your events – plus, how to create twitter-centric events
- Improve your customer service efforts
- Microblog with impact – how to say it in 140 characters
- The latest and tested Twitter tools and resources
- Allocate the right amount of time and resources to Twitter
- Establish new business partnerships and strengthen bonds with current partners
- Market new products without overselling to your audiences
- Influence word-of-mouth perspectives on your brand
- Integrate Twitter with your Facebook, LinkedIn and other social media initiatives
- Prove the value of Twitter efforts to the C-suite
- Tie Twitter to the bottom line
- Use the latest Twitter tools and free resources to manage your efforts
**The Webinar includes a Q&A with the following speakers:
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
- For desktop users who do not have Adobe Flash Player or Windows Media Player, a touch-tone telephone will work also. It works best to use a speakerphone so that others can listen too.
- PC: Pentium 4 - 1.3 Ghz or equivalent or better
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3, Apple Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Apple iOS 4.2+ for iPad / iPhone. Mac, Android 2.2+ and Linux audiences may view the presentation using a supported Web browser and Adobe Flash player.
- Browser: For optimal viewing experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher. Mac OS X must be used in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player. Most versions of Linux OS will work in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player.
- Internet connection: High speed Cable / Fiber / DSL, Corporate LAN, High speed Wireless LAN / 4G.
- Display set at 1024 x 768
Mac users are encouraged to use Firefox 3.6 (or later) with and Adobe Flash Player to view the webcast. You can also test your system using the system test button in menu on the left hand side.
If using Microsoft Windows Media Player, Version 10 or later is required.
Download a supported Microsoft Windows Media Player
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9.0.28 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
($359 per site - CDs available for purchase)
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.)
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at email@example.com; 301-354-1694.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for the Webinar. All sales are final.