How to Leverage Facebook for PR Success
($379 per site - CDs available for purchase)
With more than 1 billion users in the fold, Facebook has become an essential aspect of PR and marketing communications. Brands of all stripes now use the social network as a primary vehicle to get their messages out and tell their stories. Join PR News to get the latest best practices on how your brand can excel on Facebook and create the kind of content that will get shared far and wide and bolster your brand’s reputation, as well.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Create content that generates maximum engagement and appears in your target audience's news feed at high-impact times
- Engage the advocates who are most likely to drive engagement with your Facebook page
- Share more visual content—both still images and video
- Integrate Instagram into your Facebook engagement strategy
- Leverage Facebook's nonprofit area
- Use Facebook Insights and other measurement tools to determine the reach, virality and impact of your posts
- Use hashtags and tagging to make it easier for your content to be found
- Engage with customers on Facebook
- Leverage Facebook's paid products (advertising)
Questions and Fees?
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1694.
Registration Fee: $379 per site - CDs available for purchase
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
How Does the Webinar Work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+,
- Processor: 1GHz1=
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024x768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
PRSA APR Accreditation Maintenance Credits Approved: 1.0
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for webinars. All sales are final.