PR News' 2015 Editorial Calendar
PR News is published weekly. If you have a story idea or suggestion, please contact Matthew Schwartz (212-621-4940).
In addition to the topics below, each of the 48 PR News issues features a Case Study, which takes a close look at PR campaigns encompassing most every facet of business communications. Each issue also includes a checklists, expert advice on work-life balance as well as tactical do's and don'ts for measurement, media relations, crisis management, social media and more.
If you have case studies, news or information on PR and communications that you would like to share, please email Matthew Schwartz, editor of PR News, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to participate in any one of our many events and conferences, please contact Steve Goldstein, editorial director of events, email@example.com.
- March: Media Relations/ Media Training Special Report
- April: CSR/Nonprofit
- May: Content Marketing Special Report
- July: Measurement Special Report
- September: Digital PR/ Social Media
- October: Crowdsourcing
- November: Writing Special Report
PR News Subscribers also get exclusive access to the following special reports:
- Salary Survey
- PR's Guide to SEO
- Measurement Guide to Dashboards and Essential Principles
- Social Media
- Crisis Step by Step PR Guide to Handling a Crisis
2015 PR News Guidebook Topics:
- Digital PR and Social Media
- PR Measurement
- Crisis Management
- PR Writing
- Employee Communications
- Media Relations
To contribute an article to any of the guidebook topics above, contact Brian Greene, guidebook editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.