Google for PR: How PR Pros Can Make the Most of Google’s Powerful Tools
Google’s services weren’t designed with the needs of PR professionals in mind, but the presenters for PR News’ webinar, Google for PR: How PR Pros Can Make the Most of Google’s Powerful Tools, could, in fact, make that case.
Join PR News and Google’s Justin Cutroni, Haley Hebert of LEWIS Pulse and Albe Zakes of TerraCycle for this webinar that will show you what you need to know now to put Google Analytics, Google Drive (the new home for Google Docs), Google Alerts, Gchat (formally known as Google Talk) and Google Trends to work for your media relations efforts, measurement programs, social communications and workflow needs.
If you’re focused on where every dollar in your budget goes, you can’t afford not to keep pace with the rapid changes in Google’s services, which can improve your inter-office communications, your communications with clients and, not least, your outreach to the media and the public at large.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
- For desktop users who do not have Adobe Flash Player or Windows Media Player, a touch-tone telephone will work also. It works best to use a speakerphone so that others can listen too.
- PC: Pentium 4 - 1.3 Ghz or equivalent or better
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3, Apple Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Apple iOS 4.2+ for iPad / iPhone. Mac, Android 2.2+ and Linux audiences may view the presentation using a supported Web browser and Adobe Flash player.
- Browser: For optimal viewing experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher. Mac OS X must be used in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player. Most versions of Linux OS will work in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player.
- Internet connection: High speed Cable / Fiber / DSL, Corporate LAN, High speed Wireless LAN / 4G.
- Display set at 1024 x 768
Mac users are encouraged to use Firefox 3.6 (or later) with and Adobe Flash Player to view the webcast. You can also test your system using the system test button in menu on the left hand side.
If using Microsoft Windows Media Player, Version 10 or later is required.
Download a supported Microsoft Windows Media Player
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9.0.28 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
About the Webinar
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Use Google Analytics to go beyond gathering mere data and have it support your tactics as a PR professional
- Adapt Gchat for business needs
- Tap into the SEO potential of Google+ communities
- Use Google+’s Hangouts function and enter the age of live face-to-face engagement
- Share assets, media contacts and more with Google Drive
- Use Google Alerts for no-cost media monitoring at blogger tracking
- Leverage Google Trends to track search terms
PRSA APR Accreditation Maintenance Credits Approved: 1.0
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
($379 per site - CDs available for purchase)
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at email@example.com; 301-354-1694.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for webinars. All sales are final.