Join PR News on August 10 for a webinar that delves into paid social media posts and ads.
In this webinar, experienced practitioners will teach you how to get the most bang for your buck, get started with an engaging new campaign or improve one that is stagnant.
When you pay for promotion on social, it can be unclear (especially to the C-suite) what you’ll really be getting: how often your post will be seen, where on the page it will be seen, who will be seeing it and many other variables. Our expert trainers will cut through the confusion and discuss buying effectively on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat so that you know exactly what your spend is getting you and how to measure its effectiveness over the short and long terms, plus best practices for effective visual content on each platform. They’ll also discuss how to A/B test your posts and ads to zero in on the most effective strategy for your brand.
What You'll Learn
- Formulas to calculate metrics like Cost Per Impression (CPI)
- How to translate the language of social media into business terms for the C-suite
- How to view your social media spend in the larger context of your promotional efforts and avoid stepping on your own toes
- How to determine which channels provide the best targeting for your desired audience
- How to engage in pixel-based and list-based retargeting to reach people who have displayed interest in your brand
- Zero in on the purpose of your paid efforts and think about where in the funnel
- How to jumpstart distribution with a rock-bottom budget
- Which ad formats might get prioritized by site algorithms
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Public Relations
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Marketing Communications
- Business Development
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Media Relations
- Research and Analytics
Registration Fee: $399 per site - CDs available for purchase
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each "Webinar Only" registration comes with access to the archived version of the program for one year, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar. Should you wish to retain access to the training for more than one year, the CD is also available on its own or as a package with the online access.
REGISTER NOW "Webinar Only" registration includes access to the recorded webcast and speaker materials for one full year.