How to Use Twitter & Vine to Create Engagement for Your Brand
($379 per site - CDs available for purchase)
Join PR News for an exploration of the latest methods in developing content on Twitter and Vine, and, more importantly, how to use the two platforms in tandem to create a communications strategy that draws attention and inspires engagement for your brand.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Identify text and video content opportunities that tell your brand's story
- Plan a content schedule that best fits your brand's needs
- Incorporate an integrated Twitter-Vine strategy into your social media workflow
- Generate followers through direct engagement, promotions and incentives
- Locate and create hashtags that drive conversations with your audience
- Create an effective and economical Vine video production team
- Plan your Vine video shoot and get it right the first time
- Use Vine to engage followers on Twitter
- Measure the impact of your Twitter and Vine campaigns through TweetDeck, Hootsuite and other applications
Make the creation and posting of Vine videos part of your overall Twitter strategy
- Develop ideas for Vine videos in any kind of organization
- Build into your social media team the ability to create and post Vine videos in real time
- Use Vine to start a conversation with your Twitter followers
- Showcase your organization’s advocates by inspiring to make their own Vine videos
Twitter and Vine have changed the dynamics of digital communication by proving the effectiveness of micro-messaging, yet many communicators still struggle with creating compelling content within the parameters of either platform.
Senior Director Digital & Customer Relations
Hard Rock International
Community Manager, Social Media Communications
Questions and Fees?
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at email@example.com; 301-354-1694.
Registration Fee: $379 per site - CDs available for purchase
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
How Does the Webinar Work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+,
- Processor: 1GHz1=
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024x768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
PRSA APR Accreditation Maintenance Credits Approved: 1.0
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for webinars. All sales are final.