Facebook's Latest Updates - and What They Mean for Your Communications Efforts
There are hundreds of new factors in the Facebook algorithm to contend with, and the site's renewed emphasis on "high quality" content can mean reduced positioning for your content on user news feeds, buried posts and lower page rankings. This webinar will explore ways to develop content that meets the new standards while setting your brand apart from the 15 million other brand pages currently on the site.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Develop and promote content that reflect Facebook's "high quality" standard
- Create posts that will improve your news feed visibility
- Create pages that earn higher star ratings
- Launch creative incentives that engage users and inspire them to become part of your Facebook community
- Leverage new administrative tools and features to enhance your pages
- Create Facebook pages on mobile devices that incorporate the latest updates and establish a cohesive presence across multiple device platforms
- Make the latest Facebook algorithm updates work to benefit your brand
- Leverage the latest enhancements to Facebook Insights to measure the success of your efforts and determine the key metrics you need to be following
Recent updates to Facebook's news feed algorithm and other changes designed to enhance the user experience may be frustrating your brand's ability to reach users and build a following. One recent study found that organic reach for some brands has declined by 44% on average.
Associate Director of Communications
Smithsonian Institution, National Zoo
Social Media Strategy Manager
Max Borges Agency
| Natanya Anderson
Director of Social Media
Whole Foods Market
Questions and Fees?
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1694.
Registration Fee: $379 per site - CDs available for purchase
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
How Does the Webinar Work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+,
- Processor: 1GHz1=
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024x768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
PRSA APR Accreditation Maintenance Credits Approved: 1.0
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for webinars. All sales are final.