Organic reach has decreased exponentially over the years— 55 % of marketers saw significant drop-off in their page’s organic reach on Facebook at start of 2018, and recent algorithm changes to the news feed have only made things seem more dire. For savvy marketers, though, rumors of a “post-organic apocalypse” have been greatly exaggerated. Is your organization doing all it can to optimize its content’s organic reach? Conversely, when is it smart to invest in paid outreach, and how do you go about it?
Join PR News October 11, when our panel of brand communicators will share how to modify your marketing approach on Facebook to keep abreast of the platform’s algorithm changes and create content that floats to the top of news feeds.
Whether your solution involves strategically boosting posts, ad targeting or building the right toolkit, maximizing your content through a diverse media mix will ensure your message is put in front of the right users in an efficient and budget friendly fashion. Our content marketing experts will share their secrets of sophisticated social success.
What You'll Learn
- Whether or not boosting posts makes sense for your business, and how to boost effectively
- To create an ad, as a carousel and in other formats
- To use new features such as Offers to optimize your paid reach
- The best ways to craft highly shareable content that appeals beyond your target audience
- To build out a content marketing strategy that works around Facebook’s algorithm change
- To develop a cross-platform strategy and distribution process
- To spur and curate crowdsourced content that’s optimized to engage communities
- To leverage data and free insights to create engaging organic content
- To work with micro-influencers and brand advocates to maximize your reach
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Social Media Specialists
- Crisis Management
- Brand Managers
- Media Relations
- Corporate Communications
- PR Firms
- Public Relations
- Marketing Managers
- Public Affairs
- Community Relations
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Registration Fee: $399 per site.
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each "Webinar Only" registration comes with access to the archived version of the program for one year, the materials provided by the speakers after completion of the Webinar.