Master the steps you need to take so your content gets to the top of the newsfeed.
Join PR News on October 11 when our panel of brand communicators will share how to modify your marketing approach on Facebook to keep abreast of the platform’s algorithm changes and create content that floats to the top of newsfeeds.
Whether your solution involves strategically boosting posts, ad targeting or building the right toolkit, maximizing your content through a diverse media mix will ensure your message is put in front of the right users in an efficient and budget friendly fashion. Our content marketing experts will share their secrets of sophisticated social success.
What You'll Learn
- Whether or not boosting posts makes sense for your organization, and how to boost effectively
- Creating ads, as a carousel and in other formats
- How to use new features such as Offers to optimize your paid reach
- The best ways to craft highly shareable content that appeals beyond your target audience
- Content marketing strategies that works around Facebook’s algorithm change
- Developing a cross-platform strategy and distribution process
- How to spur and curate crowdsourced content that’s optimized to engage communities
- Leveraging data and free insights to create engaging organic content
- How to work with micro-influencers and brand advocates to maximize your reach
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Business Development
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Crisis Management
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Marketing Communications
- Media Relations
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Public Relations
- Research and Analytics
Registration Fee: $399 per site.
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Client Services at email@example.com.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each "Webinar Only" registration comes with access to the archived version of the program for one year, the materials provided by the speakers after completion of the Webinar.
PURCHASE NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.
View the list of complete requirements and instructions for how to access webinars here.