When you think about earned media, is SEO the first thing that comes to mind? Probably not! But SEO couldn’t be more essential. Your organic search ranking can’t be bought, so high-ranking earned media placements and third-party sharing of your organic content are crucial to ensuring your brand appears on the first page of Google results.
Join PR News on November 20 when an expert panel of brand communicators will share tips and tricks to master SEO tactics that support your media exposure and publicity strategy.
From keyword optimization to domain tracking tools to identifying the right connections with influencers and media outlets, our experts will help you ensure that SEO becomes a successful component of your earned media approach.
What You'll Learn
- Ways to identify the best keywords to help you understand which influencers and media outlets are most relevant to your brand
- How to incorporate keywords into your owned content for a better rank, and more media exposure
- Strategies for finding and cultivating relationships with journalists, bloggers and influencers -- who can help to elevate your search ranking
- How to integrate your multi-channel approach so that all your content across platforms gets a collective boost
- Available tools to track and improve your domain’s authority
- How to classify the high-authority domains with relevant topics and connections to your brand
- How to authentically incorporate SEO keywords into your social posts to increase engagement and up your rank
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Business Development
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Crisis Management
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Marketing Communications
- Media Relations
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Public Relations
- Research and Analytics
PURCHASE NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.
View the list of complete requirements and instructions for how to access webinars here.