Influencers are more than just bloggers: There are thought leaders, peer influencers, up-and-comers, brand advocates and subject-matter experts on every platform, with large and dedicated followings. They could be journalists, your customers, even your own employees. In this PR News webinar, we’ll share case studies and tips on how to find and work with influencers on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and other platforms, and how to get them to amplify your messages to reach new audiences.
What You'll Learn
- Identify influencers on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and other platforms and work with them to amplify your brand messages
- Take a bird’s-eye view of the evolution of the influencer relationship, from the beginning to the stage where mutual endorsements are exchanged and trust is established
- Work with your team to integrate influencers into social media campaigns
- Use free and paid technology tools to find and recruit the influencers that matter in your market and on the platforms where you're focusing, and apply insights gleaned from those influencers
- Establish a work structure and payment with influencers
- Build trust with influencers
- Maintain transparency with your audience regarding the nature of your relationships with influencers
- Follow FTC recommendations in your external blogger relationships
- Be clear with members of your influencer network about what they can and can’t say about your products or services
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Community Relations
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Crisis Management
- Digital Communications
- Media Relations
- PR Firms
- Public Relations
- Public Affairs
- Social Media
Registration Fee: $399 per site - CDs available for purchase
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Jessica Placencia at email@example.com.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each "Webinar Only" registration comes with access to the archived version of the program for one year, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar. Should you wish to retain access to the training for more than one year, the CD is also available on its own or as a package with the online access.
PURCHASE NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.