Join PR News for its Nov. 19 webinar, when digital communications experts share their best practices in using Periscope and Meerkat for live streaming, and show you how you can start experimenting with live streaming right away.
Live streaming is the next frontier for brand communications. It’s affordable, powerful and can be used in many contexts by a variety of organization types. You just need some expert guidance to get started as live streaming broadcaster.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Get started using Periscope and master the technical details of using it and how to get the best quality live-streaming video with your phone
- Determine what the live streaming community prefers from brands and organizations
- Understand when and if live streaming is right for your organization
- Keep pace with rival live streaming apps like Meerkat and Facebook Mentions
- Inspire your followers to comment on and share your live stream, and share “hearts”—and manage and respond to positive and negative comments
- Title your broadcasts and allow only those you choose to view them
- Use live streaming to launch products, generate awareness of advocacy campaigns, broadcast at live events and more
- Establish goals for live streaming that are in sync with your overall communications strategy
- Promote and gain positive media coverage for your efforts on Periscope
- Navigate potential pitfalls, such as privacy and copyright infringement issues
CEO & Founder
Director of Marketing
Human Rights Campaign
Questions and Fees?
Registration Fee: $375 per site - CDs available for purchase
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Rachel Scharmann at email@example.com; 301-354-1713.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
Why Should I Attend?
Since Periscope's launch in March 2015, there are now more than 40 years' worth of videos watched per day on the platform. As of September 2015, Meerkat released several new updates including live polls with viewers, the ability to see trending hashtags and photo displays for broadcasters mid-stream. Clearly, live streaming isn't going anywhere.
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Community Relations
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Crisis Management
- Digital Communications
- Media Relations
- PR Firms
- Public Relations
- Public Affairs
- Social Media
How Does the Webinar Work?
View the list of complete requirements and instructions for how to access the webinar here.
PURCHASE NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.