Measurement helps PR put its money where its mouth is, and the best way to be successful is to deploy innovative, real-time analytics programs.
Whether you’re working on media relations, social media, crisis management or brand enhancement, finding and understanding the most important metrics is now essential—for both your company and your career.
Join PR News on Dec. 21 and get the low-down on how communicators create measurement frameworks that accurately track PR’s influence on business outcomes. We’ll take a look at in-depth case studies to learn how some of the profession’s best minds built campaigns with analytics embedded throughout.
Our speakers will tackle topics like how to create intuitive and robust measurement dashboards, which metrics to focus on and which to disregard, and how to translate the most impactful metrics into a story that will have senior leaders singing your praises.
What You'll Learn
- Demonstrate how PR impacts your organization’s business outcomes
- Create a data-first mindset for every communications effort
- Challenge the traditional thinking around what measurement is regarding social media
- Use analytic tools for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Build measurement dashboards that track your campaigns in real time
- Keep it simple and translate measurement outcomes to internal and external stakeholders
- Cut through the noise and measure only the metrics that matter
- Establish specific actionable metrics for each aspect of a social media campaign
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Community Relations
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Crisis Management
- Digital Communications
- Media Relations
- PR Firms
- Public Relations
- Public Affairs
- Social Media
Registration Fee: $399 per site - CDs available for purchase
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each "Webinar Only" registration comes with access to the archived version of the program for one year, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar. Should you wish to retain access to the training for more than one year, the CD is also available on its own or as a package with the online access.
PURCHASE NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.