DEI: Having the Difficult Conversations with Leadership
While organizations may not be able to change what board rooms look like today, it’s incumbent upon them to change what board rooms of the future look like.
Clients, customers and employees are all asking for it, but convincing senior leaders that a change needs to be made internally is a difficult conversation that many struggle with having.
In this webinar, our speakers will discuss how to ensure your organization holds itself accountable to the commitments it has made by first looking within.
What You'll Learn
- How to identify the biggest blind spots in your organizations.
- How to get a seat at the table with leadership to better align external commitments with internal realities.
- How to measure the impact the changes made by your organization.
- How to have the difficult conversations with leadership about your DEI commitments.
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Crisis Management
- Marketing Communications
- Media Relations
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Public Relations
- Research and Analytics
- Business Development
Registration Fee: $99.00
Each webinar registration comes with access to the archived recording of the program for one year as well as the materials provided by the speakers after completion of the Webinar.
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center by clicking here.
REGISTER NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.
View the list of complete requirements and instructions for how to access webinars here.