Organizations can no longer stay silent on social topics, but one misstep has the potential to create long-term reputation damage among a variety of stakeholders. The overturning of Roe v. Wade has left communicators in a state of disarray, with PR professionals struggling to align their messaging with their mission, while simultaneously balancing priorities.
What You'll Learn
- How to ensure your organizational stance stands up to company values
- Determining how to communicate your stance externally across a variety of platforms
- Addressing current and prospective employee concerns around culture and benefits
- Working with legal and HR to ensure what is communicated can actually be upheld
- Communicating to consumers concerned about privacy-related issues
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Crisis Management
- Marketing Communications
- Media Relations
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Public Relations
- Research and Analytics
- Business Development
Registration Fee: $185.00
Each webinar registration comes with access to the archived recording of the program for one year as well as the materials provided by the speakers after completion of the Webinar.
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Client Services at email@example.com.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center by clicking here.
REGISTER NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.
View the list of complete requirements and instructions for how to access webinars here.