PR News' Top Women in PR Awards Luncheon
February 27 | 12 - 2 p.m. | Grand Hyatt New York
Host, "Your Business," MSNBC
Co-author, "It's Your Business - 183 Essential Tips That Will Transform Your Small Business"
Join us on February 27 at the Grand Hyatt in New York City where we'll honor the first-ever PR News' Top Women in PR. This awards luncheon will celebrate all of the honorees who have made bold advances in managing crises, developing brand messages, protecting and building brand reputations and creating content for digital platforms - for their own organizations or for clients. PR News wants its 2014 Top Women in PR to show everyone in the industry how they got on this prestigious list---what has inspired them along the way. Post a photo with the hashtag #topwomenPR.
The luncheon event will include a feature keynote address by JJ Ramberg, host of MSNBC's long-running series, "Your Business," author and business owner. JJ will discuss the challenges and opportunities facing women entrepreneurs in the marketplace.
PR News' Leadership Strategies for Communicators Workshop will take place the morning of the Top Women in PR Awards Luncheon, also at the Grand Hyatt in New York City. Make the most out of your time in New York City and join us for both events!
JetBlue Airways Corporation
Grand Hyatt New York
Manhattan Ballroom on Lobby Level
109 East 42nd Street at Grand Central Terminal,
New York, New York, USA 10017
Top Women in PR Awards Luncheon
Awards Luncheon Only
Awards Luncheon Table of 7 (Priority Seating)
Awards Luncheon Table of 10 (Priority Seating)
Awards Luncheon Table of 10 (Priority Seating and Logo Placement in the Event Program Guide)
Awards Luncheon & Workshop
Per Person Rate
Don't forget to reserve your congratulatory ad in the Top Women in PR Awards Event Program Guide! For more information regarding placing an ad, please PR News' SVP and Group Publisher, Diane Schwartz at [email protected]. Register today
Why Should I Book a Table?
By reserving a table at PR News' Top Women in PR Awards Luncheon, you will ensure that your team will be able to sit together as we celebrate the honorees with priority seating at the front of the room. Seating at the luncheon is first come, first serve only without table reservations, so by securing a table your team will bypass the line and snag one of the best seats in the house. Reserve your table of 7 or 10 today!
PR News asks its Top Women in PR honorees to show us what inspires them as a woman in the communications industry. As a Top Women in PR, your motivation could be coffee, your team, family, a book, a mentor or anything that inspires you to be a leader. Use the hashtag #topwomenPR with photos of your daily inspiration.
PR News' Top Women in PR 2014 Honorees
- Shante Bacon, 135th Street Agency
- Erika Kauffman, 5W Public Relations
- Sandra Fathi, Affect
- Huma Gruaz, Alpaytac Marketing Communications/Public Relations
- Susan Gordon, Bell Helicopter
- Amber Winans, Bhava Communications
- Heidi Davidson, BlackBerry Ltd
- Joie Healy, Cisco Systems
- Lauren Pratapas, CNN
- Lauren Thompson, The Coca-Cola Company
- Virginia Devlin, Current Lifestyle Marketing
- Jody Diamond, Diamond Public Relations
- Catherine Frymark, Discovery Communications
- Mory Fontanez, Edelman Digital
- Amy Call-Well, EY
- Karen Kessler, Evergreen Partners
- Marty McDonald, Fahlgren Mortine
- Sandra Gonzalez-Levy, Florida International University
- Sylvia R. Tawse, Fresh Ideas Group
- Maura Corbett, Glen Echo Group
- Lauren Lawson-Zilai, Goodwill Industries International
- Hanna Lee, Hanna Lee Communications, Inc.
- Nicole Mehr, HARMAN International Industries Inc.
- Cari Brunelle, Hellerman Baretz Communications
- Kathleen Henson, Henson Consulting, Inc.
- Courtney Quattrini, Hill+Knowlton Strategies
- Lynn Gardner, HISTORY and H2
- Sabrina Horn, Horn Group Inc.
- Anastasia Khoo, Human Rights Campaign
- Katreena Salgado, Imprenta Communications Group Inc.
- Beth Monaghan & Meg O'Leary, InkHouse Media + Marketing
- Jennifer Connelly, JCPR, Inc.
- Liz Kaplow, Kaplow Communications
- Barri Rafferty, Ketchum
- Jamie Zuieback, Latham & Watkins LLP
- Drisha Leggitt, LCS Technologies
- Jessica Nielsen, Lockheed Martin
- Jenn Michaels, MGM Resorts International
- Karen Murphy O'Brien, Murphy O'Brien Public Relations
- Carreen Winters, MWW
- Lisa Hartenberger, Navistar, Inc.
- Jenna Thomas, Nebo Agency
- Sona Iliffe-Moon, Nestlé
- Kelli Parsons, New York Life formerly Fannie Mae
- Anne Brownlee, Omni Hotels & Resorts
- Cessie Cerrato, Palace Resorts
- Laura Monica, Pepco Holdings, Inc.
- Silvie Casanova, Philips Lighting
- Tina Beaty, Porter Novelli
- Jennie Day-Burget, Prichard Communications
- Maura Payne, RAI Services Company
- Justine Griffin, Rasky Baerlein Strategic Communications
- Julia Labaton, RED PR
- Susan Reilly, Reilly Connect
- Kathy Bloomgarden, Ruder Finn
- Pam Fielding, SevenTwenty Strategies
- Trisha Cardoso, Showtime Networks Inc.
- Camille Johnston, Siemens Corporation
- Susan Stern, Stern + Associates
- Judy Whittlesey, Susan Davis International
- Jessica C. Adelman, Syngenta Corporation
- Sydney Siegmeth, TASER International
- Aedhmar Hynes, Text100
- Jennifer Thompson, Thompson & Co. Public Relations
- Susan Leepson, Time Warner Cable
- Diane Pelkey, Under Armour
- Monica Talan, Univision Communications Inc.
- Melissa Waggener Zorkin, Waggener Edstrom Communications
- Deborah Buks, Ward
- Allyson Hugley, Weber Shandwick