PR News Reveals the New Class of Top Women in PR and Will Celebrate Their Achievements at an Awards Luncheon on January 23, 2018 in NYC
New York, NY, November 30, 2017—PR News has revealed this year's Top Women in PR, an annual list comprised of women who have made bold advances in the communications field, managing crises, developing brand messages, protecting and building brand reputations, and creating content for digital platforms.
PR News will celebrate these women at the Top Women in PR Awards Luncheon on January 23, 2018 at the Grand Hyatt in New York City. Luncheon attendees will have the opportunity to connect with the influential women honorees and will hear from keynote speaker, Melissa Bernstein, Co-Founder & Chief Creative Officer of Melissa & Doug. Melissa will discuss her journey from perfectionist to embracing failure, and will share how empowerment and developing a mindset that celebrates who we are is the true path to success.
For more information on the Top Women in PR Awards Luncheon, visit: prnew.se/top-women-pr
Top Women in PR Awards Honorees Include:
- Kristina Adamski, Nissan North America
- Rachael Adler, CooperKatz & Company. Inc.
- Jodi Amendola, Amendola Communications
- Angel Aristone, iHeartMedia, Inc.
- Lisa Astor, PAN Communications
- Dawn Beauparlant, WE Communications
- Amanda Berenstein, Weber Shandwick (Mexico City Office)
- Kathy Bloomgarden, Ruder Finn
- Amanda Brinkman, Deluxe Corporation
- Liza Burnett Fefferman, Viacom
- Maureen Byrne, KYNE
- Adrienne Chance, Topgolf
- Carmen Collins, Cisco
- Amy Colton, Current Marketing
- Jennifer Connelly, JConnelly
- Rita Cooper Lee, WGN America and Tribune Studios
- Keyana Corliss, Tableau
- Bobby D’Arcy, Teradata Corporation
- Jennifer "JJ" Davis, Dell, Inc.
- Lauren Day, Prudential
- Lauren de la Fuente , Boingo Wireless
- Carrie DeVries, DEVENEY Communication
- Yvonne Diaz, EY
- Christine DiBartolo, FTI Consulting
- Ashley Dos Santos, Ticketmaster
- Kimberly Eberl, Motion PR
- Monica Echeverria, World Wildlife Fund
- Thekla Eftychiadou, Burson-Marsteller
- Michele Ehrhart, FedEx Freight
- Sarah Evans, J Public Relations
- Julie Freeman, NJF, an MMGY Global Company
- Johanna Fuentes, Showtime Networks Inc.
- Tiffany Guarnaccia, Kite Hill PR
- Allison Haley, CLS Strategies
- Lisa Hannum, Beehive Strategic Communication
- Laura Heisman, Citrix Systems, Inc.
- Kathleen Henson, Henson Consulting
- Catherine Hernandez-Blades,AFLAC
- Reina Herschdorfer,Caesars Entertainment
- Jolie Hunt, Hunt & Gather
- Samantha Jacobs, Hemsworth Communications
- Stacey Jones, Accenture
- Janice Kapner, T-Mobile
- Heather Kelly, SSPR
- Susan Kenney, KPMG LLP
- Anita Liskey, CME Group Inc.
- Susan Lomax, Source Cincinnati
- Janice Maiman, AICPA
- Lauren Mauro, Dell Inc.
- Rosemary Mercedes, Univision
- Barbara Moreno, San Diego Convention Center Corporation
- Nisha Morris, Providence St. Joseph Health
- Laura Neal, PGA TOUR
- Patricia (Trish) Niemann, Cable ONE
- Jill Notini, Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM)
- Molly O'Neill, Hill+Knowlton Strategies
- Amy Palcic, Houston Texans
- Christine Park, Edelman Korea
- Christina Pearson ,Microsoft
- Jolene Peixoto, JDA Software
- Suzanne Perez-Bernal, ANDER & Co
- Annie Perkins, SHIFT Communications
- Julia Phelps, Viacom
- Connie Piloto,Oncor Electric Delivery
- Maria PisDudot, Newlink
- Maria Poveromo, Adobe Systems
- Amanda Proscia, Lightspeed PR
- Jennifer Risi, Ogilvy
- Anne Roberts, GM Communications
- Beth Roden, Bayer, Crop Science Division
- Lori Scholz, Hyundai Motor America
- Kate Shields, Vault Communications
- Mary Simms, The Mary Simms Public Relations Agency
- Kelly Sinatra, Benjamin Moore
- Lori Steele, Louisiana Organ Procurement Agency
- Susan Stipa, McDAY
- Carly Tatum, Dell Inc.
- Kris Tremaine, ICF
- Gloria Vanderham, Novartis
- Megan Vega, KPMG LLP
- Cindy Villafranca, Southwest Airlines
- Dini von Mueffling, Dini von Mueffling Communications (DVMC)
- Hally Wax, MIX Public Relations
- Krista Webster, Veritas Communications
- Sarah Wills, GE Healthcare
- Ashley Wimberly, Samsung Electronics America
- Vanessa Yanez, HP Inc.
- Jennifer Zaldivar-Clark, TV Land/Viacom
- Robin Zvonek, Paragraphs LLC
- Kelly Williamson, APCO Worldwide
For more information on the Top Women in PR Awards, visit: https://www.prnewsonline.com/go/pr-news-top-women-in-pr-2017/
This luncheon event will feature a three-course meal and ample time to connect with with the leading women in communications. Individual tickets along with tables of ten are available for purchase. Organizations can purchase a Celebration Package, which includes a table of ten with priority seating, a half-page ad in the program guide, two bottles of champagne and a customized poster of the honoree.For questions regarding the Top Women in PR Awards Luncheon, contact Jessica Placencia at email@example.com. For awards luncheon sponsorship inquiries, contact Katie Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The PR News Group at Access Intelligence, LLC is a go-to source that serves the communications and marketing community at corporations, agencies and nonprofits. With the launch of its weekly newsletter over 70 years ago, PR News has remained dedicated to supporting the growth of communicators all while keeping them abreast of the latest news affecting the industry. For more information, please visit www.prnewsonline.com.