PR News Event Sponsorships
PR News is a daily intellectual hub that serves the communications and marketing community at corporations, agencies and nonprofits. Our PR News audience is smart, inquisitive and eager to learn about new, more efficient ways of communicating. Sponsoring a PR News event positions your brand as a thought leader on the topics that impact the industry most including measurement, crisis management, social media, SEO, and digital PR.
Event Sponsorship Benefits
- Your logo on all marketing and event materials
- 2 complimentary registration passes for your staff
- Full-page ad in the attendee workbook
- "5 Things You Didn't Know" list about your company included in the attendee workbook and event website
- Booth to display your sponsorship materials in a high foot traffic area
- Speaking opportunity for your executives
- Opportunity to present research from your organization
- Provision of the attendee list with full contact information
- Face time during the event where you'll have the chance to raffle off an item
- Networking opportunities with attendees
- Shout-outs on social media and on stage at the event
Have other sponsorship needs? You can customize a sponsorship package! Contact Katie Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- The Crisis Management Summit February 27-28 in Miami, FL
- Spring Workshops on Video & Writing March 15 in Washington, D.C.
- CSR & Nonprofit PR Awards Luncheon March 15 in Washington, D.C.
- Measurement Conference April 17-18 in Washington, D.C.
- The Social Shake-Up May 6-8 in Atlanta, GA
- Google Boot Camp July 17 in New York City, NY
- Platinum PR Awards Luncheon September 17 in New York City, NY
- PR News Boot Camp October 16 in New York City, NY
- Digital PR Awards Breakfast October 17 in New York City, NY
- Top Places to Work in PR & Agency Elite Awards Dinner November 20 in New York City, NY
- PR People & Rising Stars & Diversity Awards Luncheon December in Washington, D.C.
- The Media Relations Conference December in Washington, D.C.
Who's Our Audience
PR News serves the public relations, communications and marketing communities at corporations, agencies and nonprofits.
- Corporation 65%, Agency 20%, Nonprofit 15%
- C-Suite 15%, Senior-Level 55%, Mid-Level 30%
Past Organizations in Attendance Include:
What Our Attendees Have to Say
"Amazing speakers. Relevant case studies. I went back to the office literally with a fire-hose of apps to investigate." -Senior Director, Corporate Marketing & Communications, MTN
"The event provided me with a lot of actionable items and strategies that I believe I can implement immediately" -Director of Social Media, USANA Health Sciences
"I learned a lot and enjoyed all of the presentations. Great tips that I'll use!" -Public Affairs Specialist, U.S. Department of the Interior
"Excellent event to unite marketing/digital with corporate communications and PR pros! Takeaways were solid and could be implemented immediately!" - Digital PR & Marketing Conference, 2016 Sponsor
Contact Katie Sullivan at email@example.com or 202-207-8893 for more details.