As a communicator, you are always looking for better ways to enhance your messaging, increase your outreach and measure the impact of your strategy. Google has a number of tools that you can take advantage of to achieve these goals and more.
Join PR News on April 7 from 8:30 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C., for a half-day workshop that will teach you how to effectively leverage the capabilities that Google has to offer for your communications initiatives. You'll get tips on how to develop content that increases your visibility in searches, make Google Analytics data work for you, spot trends that can affect your brand and leverage Google+ and YouTube to expand your brand's reach.
Our trainers, Adam Singer, Analytics Advocate at Google, and Amelia Burke-Garcia, director, center for digital strategy & research at Westat, will provide firsthand examples of Google products at work and walk you through techniques that you can use to augment your communications approach.
- Develop compelling content that raises your search ranking on Google
- Obtain measurement data from Google Analytics that you can use to improve your brand's outreach
- Use Google Analytics data to answer key questions about which content drives traffic
- Use storytelling with data to stand out on the Internet
- Make campaign launches more exciting and actionable with the Real Time Analytics tool
- Use Google Trends to put your finger on the pulse of the Web
- Develop and cross-promote content with YouTube
- Leverage Google+ and Hangouts to enhance your social media presence and improve search rankings for your content
PR News Workshop:
Google for Communicators: Essential Tools and Tactics
Workshop Time: April 7, 2014 from 8:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Price: $525 Per Person | Register Now
|Per Person Rate||Regular Rate:|
|Workshop & CSR Awards Luncheon||$850|
Contact Senior Vice President & Group Publisher, Diane Schwartz at email@example.com.
- Social Media Checklist
- Certificate of Attendance
- Attendee Workbook
- Attendee-Only Access to Presentations
The workshop is limited to 25 participants in order to create an interactive experience with personalized attention.
- Community Relations
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Crisis Management
- Digital Communications
- Media Relations
- PR Firms
- Public Relations
- Public Affairs
- Social Media