Join us on December 6 in Washington, D.C. for PR News' Winter Awards Luncheon where leaders and top campaigns from this year's Diversity & Inclusion Award honorees will be celebrated over a delicious lunch and great networking.
Alongside these stellar group honorees, PR News will also celebrate the finalists for the PR People Awards and the honorees for the Rising PR Stars 30 & Under Awards and Top Places to Work in PR Awards.
|Why Should I Book a Table?|
|By reserving a table at PR News' Winter Awards Luncheon, you will ensure that your team will be able to sit together as the award winners are unveiled with priority seating at the front of the room. Seating at the luncheon is first come, first serve only without table reservations, so by securing a table your team will bypass the line and snag one of the best seats in the house. Reserve your table of 10 today!|
|Thanks to Our Sponsor:|
|Winter Awards Luncheon||Rate|
|Awards Luncheon Only||$575|
|Awards Luncheon Table of 10 (Priority Seating)||$5,999|
|Awards Luncheon Vendor Rate (Individual)||$999|
Extend your stay in the nation's capital by also registering for PR News' Snapchat Boot Camp on December 7 and the annual Media Relations Conference on December 8. These two events will also take place at the National Press Club in D.C.
If you have any questions about the luncheon please contact Mary-Lou French at email@example.com; 301-354-1851.
Don't forget to reserve your congratulatory ad in the Diversity & Inclusion Awards Event Program Guide! For more information, please contact Lindsay Silverberg at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1716.
- Alzheimer's Australia Vic - Let's Talk About Sex: Relationships and Intimacy as We Age
- Ascension - Addressing Healthcare Needs of Diverse Communities, One Story at a Time
- ATB Financial - Postcard Stories Diversity and Inclusion Awareness Campaign
- Aurora Health Care - What is Diversity & Inclusion at Aurora?
- Burson-Marsteller - Together Being More
- CITGO Petroleum Corporation - Official Fuel Sponsorship for the 2015 Special Olympics Unified Relay Across America
- FleishmanHillard - FH4Inclusion
- Hill+Knowlton Strategies - #NotYourMascot: Bringing a Human Rights Issue to Center Field
- HP Inc. - Bringing HP's Culture of Diversity and Innovation to Life
- Imprenta Communications Group - Plastic Pollution Awareness Campaign
- Imprenta Communications Group - Local Control Funding Formula Awareness Campaign
- Lubrizol Corporation - Rebrand Lubrizol Diversity and Inclusion (D&I)
- Mastercard -PRIDE Mastercard Mexico and Central America Chapter Launch
- Moet Hennessy USA - Women @ MHUSA Initiative
- Realogy Holdings Corp. - Diversity & Inclusion Council
- Sedgwick - Differences Matter
- Taft Communications - New Jersey State of Diversity Survey
- Takeda Oncology - “Take Pride” Float at Boston Pride Parade
- TBWA\Chiat\Day - Accenture Being Greater Than Program
- USA Swimming - Diversity & Inclusion Cultural Inclusion Resource Guides
- Laura Alber, Williams-Sonoma,Inc.
- Catherine Hernandez-Blades, Aflac
- Antonio Lucio, HP Inc.
- Laverne McGee, OCPA
- Paul Rosengren, PSEG
- Roberto Vila, Mastercard
- Teresa White, Aflac
- Maxine Williams, Facebook
- Ronald W. Wong, Imprenta Communications Group