The Writer’s Guidebook
A major focus of the PR News Writer's Guidebook is to take time-tested writing standards and apply them to the new situations PR and marketing professionals face today.
In PR News’ Writer’s Guidebook, over forty articles explain how best to write press releases, emails, speeches, biographies, backgrounders, crisis communications and annual reports.
Our contributors from the Miami Heat, Clorox, the University of Pennsylvania, Long and Foster and others also grapple with the question of how best to write for social media, as new platforms continue to shake the very foundations that time-tested messaging strategies were built on. And they explore how to get your content noticed by your target audience, specifically through search engine optimization.
- Creating News- and Share-worthy Press Releases
- Communicating Internally and with the Media via Email
- Speechwriting and Giving Presentations
- Writing for Social Media and SEO
- Bringing Your Subject to Life: Biographies and Backgrounders
- Crisis Communications and Official Statements
- Writing Annual Reports
- Making the Leap from Communications to Storytelling
- View Full T.O.C.
Order Your Copy Today!
If you have any questions or would like to order by phone, contact Client Services at email@example.com or (888)-707-5814.