Join PR News for this informative webinar on how to use visual storytelling on social media to share your brand’s story and services while converting visitors and readers into purchasers and advocates. You will learn the tools needed to share your message through videos, infographics, image networks, interactive websites and more.
Visual content is key to communicating your brand and drawing the attention and interest of consumers. Studies show that people remember 20 percent of what they read but about 80 percent of what they see and do. People on social media expect visuals as part of the content they view, and they reward those who provide it well by sharing that content and returning for more.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Create visual content for Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Facebook and other social platforms as well as infographics and video
- Create an editorial calendar that integrates pop culture and milestones into your overall social media and visual strategy
- Work with designers and manage limited time and resources
- Distinguish content that matches your brand’s message
- Create visual content that is relevant and inspires engagement
- Mix general, informative content with brand content to engage social media users
- Engage customers through calls to action that encourage them to share their content and start a conversation
- Drive users from your visual content to your brand pages
- Get to know your customers by what they engage with and share
- Measure ROI and track your success
Chief Social Strategist
Head of Global Social Business Enablement
Assistant Vice President, Public Affairs
Senior Communications Strategist
Questions and Fees?
Registration Fee: $375 per site - CDs available for purchase
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Rachel Scharmann at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1713.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program for one year (through June 23, 2016), the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
Why Should I Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Community Relations
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Crisis Management
- Digital Communications
- Media Relations
- PR Firms
- Public Relations
- Public Affairs
- Social Media
How Does the Webinar Work?
View the list of complete requirements and instructions for how to access the webinar here.
PURCHASE NOW "Webinar Only" registration includes access to the recorded webcast and speaker materials for one full year.