Politics and PR Webinar
Communications in the New Political Era
Wednesday, April 12 | 1:30 - 3:00 pm ET
Join PR News on April 12, 2017, as expert trainers show you how to survive and adapt to today’s highly charged political climate. In this of-the-moment, must-attend webinar, our panel of top brand communicators and Beltway insiders share their evolving strategies for navigating this new political reality.
It’s not just the tenor of conversations that’s alarming brands—it’s also the surge in the speed of news cycles and in the daily amount of hot topics crowding social feeds…hot topics that may have a direct impact on your brand, your employees, and your customers and partners.
What you'll learn
- How to respond if the president tweets about your brand
- How to anticipate employee customer sentiment about charged political issues
- Steps to take before wading into a political conversation on behalf of your brand
- How to respond if a brand’s employees are rallying around a hot-button political issue, but their stance is in contrast to that of the C-suite or target audience
- How to integrate government relations in your communications
- How to approach the media consumption habits of a public that increasingly distrusts traditional news channels
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Public Relations
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Marketing Communications
- Business Development
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Media Relations
- Research and Analytics
Questions and Fees
Registration Fee: $399 per site - CDs available for purchase
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Jessica Placencia at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1641.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each "Webinar Only" registration comes with access to the archived version of the program for one year, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar. Should you wish to retain access to the training for more than one year, the CD is also available on its own or as a package with the online access.
REGISTER NOW "Webinar Only" registration includes access to the recorded webcast and speaker materials for one full year.