Join PR News for a webinar that will demonstrate how your brand can use Snapchat to reach new audiences. You will learn tactics and strategies that will help you craft messaging that speaks to Snapchat’s core audience and stand out among the 4 billion snaps viewed daily.
Snapchat is considered to be a genuine content provider, and many big brands are now thinking differently about the popular social media platform. Media companies are looking to the app to host original scripted content, and the Discover feature allows content providers the opportunity to engage with the platform’s coveted young audience.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Develop fresh content that speaks to Snapchat’s core audience
- Build brand trust through a deeper understanding of Millennials
- Amplify storytelling efforts to be a catalyst for advocacy
- Use Discover to share brand news and stories
- Create games and contests that are effective and engaging
- Use various Snapchat tools to create original and attractive messages
- Measure the success of your Snapchat efforts
- Make Snapchat part of your overall communications strategy
- Keep the user experience at the forefront of everything you do
Group Content Manager
PR News @RickBrownell
Questions and Fees?
Registration Fee: $375 per site - CDs available for purchase
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Rachel Scharmann at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1713.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
Why Should I Attend?
There are currently over 100 million daily active users on Snapchat, and 18% of all social media users in the U.S. are using the disappearing-message app. Still wondering if your brand needs to be on Snapchat?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Community Relations
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Crisis Management
- Digital Communications
- Media Relations
- PR Firms
- Public Relations
- Public Affairs
- Social Media
How Does the Webinar Work?
View the list of complete requirements and instructions for how to access the webinar here.
PURCHASE NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.