At this September 8 webinar we’ll look at the wide range of opportunities available to communicators on Facebook Live, what resources are required to get started on the platform and how to build a successful strategy for your company or clients. Today, video viewers watch live videos three times longer than they would a pre-recorded video. Facebook Live drives views and user engagement by combining the engagement of live video with the amplification of Facebook's network of over 1.23 billion users. If you're looking for new and effective ways to engage an audience, leveraging this platform is a great place to start.
Facebook Live broke some of the most important news events this year, and in doing so changed how we think about social media and its possibilities; but even though it’s seen success, many brands are still trying to pin down what resonates best with viewers. Speakers from iHeartRadio, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and AR | PR will share their early on experiences with the application and strategies for building and engaging audiences.
What You'll Learn
- Determine if Facebook Live is right for your organization
- Effectively promote your broadcast in advance to draw as many viewers as possible
- Develop a plan for your live stream that includes what you’ll cover and calls-to-action
- Write an enticing description to draw viewers into your live stream
- Measure live streams with in-depth audience retention metrics available on Facebook insights
- Elicit comments, questions and Facebook’s six emoji reactions during a stream
- Use live filters and other Facebook Live features
- Work with influencers on Facebook Live to draw heightened audience numbers and engagement
- Prepare for your broadcast in advance by choosing between holding your phone or using a tripod and picking the perfect location
- Schedule your live video for peak participation
- Edit metadata and thumbnail images to increase post-broadcast viewing
- Use paid promotion to extend the reach of your video post-broadcast
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Public Relations
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Marketing Communications
- Business Development
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Media Relations
- Research and Analytics
Registration Fee: $399 per site - CDs available for purchase
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Jessica Placencia at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1641.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each "Webinar Only" registration comes with access to the archived version of the program for one year, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar. Should you wish to retain access to the training for more than one year, the CD is also available on its own or as a package with the online access
PURCHASE NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.