While Facebook may boast the largest audience of any social media platform, it’s also a battlefield where brands fight to win the war for attention.
Join PR News on March 13 when our expert trainers will help you achieve your Facebook goals by discussing how to adjust to Facebook’s algorithm changes and create standout campaigns that reach who you want to reach—and does so in style.
There’s an art and a science to creating standout content for Facebook. First, you need to craft compelling, imaginative campaigns that will captivate your target audience. That’s no small feat given the platform’s move to emphasize posts from friends and family at the expense of branded content.But the best content in the world means nothing if you don’t have a strong distribution plan and the skills to test your message, target the right audience and measure your success. Tune in for this 90-minute webinar to nail down your Facebook strategy.
What You'll Learn
- Test and target your campaign messaging using the platform’s native tools
- Craft video and use Facebook Live to boost your presence on the platform
- Use Facebook Pages and Groups as a community hub for your audience
- Leverage creative graphics to produce compelling carousel ads
- Adjust your KPIs to reflect a more engagement-centered approach
- Produce crowdsourced content that stirs excitement among your community
- Determine when to use paid ads to get your content in front of new audiences
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Public Relations
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Marketing Communications
- Business Development
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Media Relations
- Research and Analytics
Registration Fee: $399 per site - CDs available for purchase
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Client Services at email@example.com.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each "Webinar Only" registration comes with access to the archived version of the program for one year, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar. Should you wish to retain access to the training for more than one year, the CD is also available on its own or as a package with the online access.
PURCHASE NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.