Are you concerned that your brand content is not reaching your audience with the information they want and need? Are you investing time and money into a brand newsroom with content that gets lost in the void? Are you frustrated with the reality of shrinking media newsrooms and ready to launch an online newsroom of your own?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you’ll want to join PR News on August 28 to hear from communications professionals from organizations with high-impact brand newsrooms—communicators who have mastered the art of authentic branded storytelling.
In the past few years, more than a few companies have embraced the brand newsroom, but not every brand is doing it right. It’s not enough to simply post a bunch of content and hope for the best. Now that we are in an age of content oversaturation, you need to create a clear and consistent strategy that will help your newsroom break through the clutter.
What You'll Learn
- How to ensure your target audience is viewing your content by publishing on the right platforms for you
- How to craft compelling stories that don’t just sound like fancy press releases
- When and how to source your employees for story ideas or interview subjects
- The best ways to incorporate data into your brand newsroom strategy to make sure your stories are hitting their marks
- How small and medium-sized organizations can make brand newsrooms work for them
- When to outsource to an agency or freelance writers and when the content should
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Community Relations
- Digital Communications
- Social Media
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Crisis Management
- Media Relations
- PR Firms
- Public Relations
- Public Affairs
Registration Fee: $399 per site.
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Client Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each "Webinar Only" registration comes with access to the archived version of the program for one year, the materials provided by the speakers after completion of the Webinar.
REGISTER NOW "Webinar Only" registration includes access to the recorded webcast and speaker materials for one full year.