How to Make the Leap to Visual Storytelling for Your PR Initiatives
Join PR News for a webinar that will put you in sync with the latest trends in digital content consumption. Your online audiences want and expect great visual content, and this webinar will show you how to apply your text-based storytelling PR skills and make the leap to visual storytelling.
You’ll learn how to mine your existing visual content and create new content (affordably); determine how to use those images to tell a brand’s story across multiple social media channels; apply tried-and-true storytelling principles to the use of still images; articulate the relationships among visual pieces to clarify your storyline; and launch visual stories that motivate audiences to participate and share their own images.
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion. For questions regarding this webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at email@example.com.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
- For desktop users who do not have Adobe Flash Player or Windows Media Player, a touch-tone telephone will work also. It works best to use a speakerphone so that others can listen too.
- PC: Pentium 4 - 1.3 Ghz or equivalent or better
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3, Apple Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Apple iOS 4.2+ for iPad / iPhone. Mac, Android 2.2+ and Linux audiences may view the presentation using a supported Web browser and Adobe Flash player.
- Browser: For optimal viewing experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher. Mac OS X must be used in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player. Most versions of Linux OS will work in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player.
- Internet connection: High speed Cable / Fiber / DSL, Corporate LAN, High speed Wireless LAN / 4G.
- Display set at 1024 x 768
Mac users are encouraged to use Firefox 3.6 (or later) with and Adobe Flash Player to view the webcast. You can also test your system using the system test button in menu on the left hand side.
If using Microsoft Windows Media Player, Version 10 or later is required.
Download a supported Microsoft Windows Media Player
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9.0.28 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
About the Webinar
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Spot opportunities within your organization for visual storytelling
- Unleash your visual storytelling skills online
- Make the connection between written and visual storytelling
- Motivate your fans and followers on social channels to collaborate in the creation of visual stories
- Tell your brand’s story with Facebook’s Timeline
- Create visual stories with Pinterest and Instagram
- Find ways to create infographics—and find the resources to produce them
- Use free tools for your visual storytelling
PRSA APR Accreditation Maintenance Credits Approved: 1.0
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
($379 per site - CDs available for purchase)
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1694.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for webinara. All sales are final.