Pinterest for PR: How to Think and Communicate Visually to Increase Brand Engagement
Join PR News for its Pinterest for PR webinar and find out how organizations are successfully using Pinterest to share visual content and links and grow their audiences. In just 90 minutes you'll learn why Pinterest inspires such passion and how you can adapt your brand and visual content for the platform.
Pinterest may be the easiest to use and most addictive social media platform out there, and this PR News webinar is designed to get you and your communications team hooked—which will only be good news for your brand.
Pinterest is growing at a faster rate than Twitter. It drives traffic, it’s a search powerhouse, it’s inexpensive and user friendly and it’s ranked highest in trust among social networks. Don't miss your opportunity to learn how to leverage this social media powerhouse for your PR and marketing efforts.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
- For desktop users who do not have Adobe Flash Player or Windows Media Player, a touch-tone telephone will work also. It works best to use a speakerphone so that others can listen too.
- PC: Pentium 4 - 1.3 Ghz or equivalent or better
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3, Apple Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Apple iOS 4.2+ for iPad / iPhone. Mac, Android 2.2+ and Linux audiences may view the presentation using a supported Web browser and Adobe Flash player.
- Browser: For optimal viewing experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher. Mac OS X must be used in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player. Most versions of Linux OS will work in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player.
- Internet connection: High speed Cable / Fiber / DSL, Corporate LAN, High speed Wireless LAN / 4G.
- Display set at 1024 x 768
Mac users are encouraged to use Firefox 3.6 (or later) with and Adobe Flash Player to view the webcast. You can also test your system using the system test button in menu on the left hand side.
If using Microsoft Windows Media Player, Version 10 or later is required.
Download a supported Microsoft Windows Media Player
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9.0.28 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
About the Webinar
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Set up a Pinterest account and create boards that showcase the lifestyle your brand represents, not just the products or services you sell
- Repin like-branded sites to increase reach
- Encourage users to share their tastes/interests and experiences with your brand
- Leverage your existing social platforms to build followers on Pinterest
- Curate your brand's visual content for use on Pinterest
- Navigate copyright issues
- Drive sales by linking to e-commerce sites
- Determine the optimal frequency for daily pinning and time expectations
- Create an editorial plan for Pinterest
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion.
PRSA APR Accreditation Maintenance Credits Approved: 1.0
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
($379 per site - CDs available for purchase)
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1694.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for the Webinar. All sales are final.