($359 per site - CDs available for purchase)
Join PR News for this content marketing webinar that will show you how to develop and lead your organization’s content strategy, find unique, shareable content ideas within your organization and choose the best distribution methods to reach your target audience. This tactics-packed webinar will show PR and communications pros how to think more holistically about their content, use all their content assets, collaborate across department lines and expand the notion of “PR” to encompass (meaningful) content creation and distribution.
At this 90-minute webinar, you'll learn the most effective strategies and tactics from content marketing experts Mitch Joel, author of Six Pixels of Separation: Everyone Is Connected. Connect Your Business to Everyone. and president of Twist Image; Copyblogger founder Brian Clark; and Nicole Jordan, CEO & founder of Radix Collective.
Content marketing can be the real equalizer for brands of all stripes and sizes that are working hard to raise their profile with their customers, the media and thought leaders in their industry. Brands, and PR practitioners specifically, today often have as many resources at their disposal as news organizations to tell their story—and have the immense distribution power of social media as well. Content marketing has transformed traditional notions of media relations, as content-hungry audiences are less interested in the source of content as they are in the quality and utility of the content itself.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
- For desktop users who do not have Adobe Flash Player or Windows Media Player, a touch-tone telephone will work also. It works best to use a speakerphone so that others can listen too.
- PC: Pentium 4 - 1.3 Ghz or equivalent or better
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3, Apple Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Apple iOS 4.2+ for iPad / iPhone. Mac, Android 2.2+ and Linux audiences may view the presentation using a supported Web browser and Adobe Flash player.
- Browser: For optimal viewing experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher. Mac OS X must be used in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player. Most versions of Linux OS will work in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player.
- Internet connection: High speed Cable / Fiber / DSL, Corporate LAN, High speed Wireless LAN / 4G.
- Display set at 1024 x 768
Mac users are encouraged to use Firefox 3.6 (or later) with and Adobe Flash Player to view the webcast. You can also test your system using the system test button in menu on the left hand side.
If using Microsoft Windows Media Player, Version 10 or later is required.
Download a supported Microsoft Windows Media Player
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9.0.28 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
About the Webinar
- Make your content more personal to create a halo effect
- Measure the success of your content strategy
- Market your content with social media content: expand the reach of your content with provocative questions on Twitter, topical posts on Facebook and more
- Create content that people will find useful and share, and that is tied to business goals
- Differentiate "cornerstone" content, "connection" content and "conversion" content
- Make your content and headlines reader and search-engine friendly
- Broadcast your expertise—or your senior leaders’ expertise—as a source of thought leadership in your industry
- Choose the best distribution methods for your content
- Think like a publisher and media producer
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion.
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
($359 per site - CDs available for purchase)
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at email@example.com; 301-354-1694.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for the Webinar. All sales are final.