($359 per site - CDs available for purchase)
Join PR News for this webinar that will show you how to break down your text-based storytelling skills and make the leap to a new kind of visual storytelling—one in which your organization’s messages are expressed in still images, infographics, games, contests and videos and shared instantly across mobile platforms.
Don’t miss this opportunity to lead your organization online into the realm of visual storytelling. You need to get visual, or risk getting left behind.
You’ll learn how to mine your existing visual content and create new content (affordably); determine how to use those images to tell a brand’s story across multiple social media channels; apply tried-and-true storytelling principles to the use of still images; articulate the relationships among visual pieces to clarify your storyline; launch stories that motivate audiences to participate and share their own images; and determine if your brand has “transmedia” storytelling possibilities.
PR practitioners pride themselves on their text-based storytelling abilities—it’s their job to tell an organization’s or client’s brand story well to internal and external stakeholders. But the rapid shift to an overwhelmingly visual Web, led by changes in content consumption preferences, has changed the game completely. It’s now your job to communicate a brand’s mobile-ready story with visuals on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and traditional Web sites.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
- For desktop users who do not have Adobe Flash Player or Windows Media Player, a touch-tone telephone will work also. It works best to use a speakerphone so that others can listen too.
- PC: Pentium 4 - 1.3 Ghz or equivalent or better
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3, Apple Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Apple iOS 4.2+ for iPad / iPhone. Mac, Android 2.2+ and Linux audiences may view the presentation using a supported Web browser and Adobe Flash player.
- Browser: For optimal viewing experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher. Mac OS X must be used in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player. Most versions of Linux OS will work in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player.
- Internet connection: High speed Cable / Fiber / DSL, Corporate LAN, High speed Wireless LAN / 4G.
- Display set at 1024 x 768
Mac users are encouraged to use Firefox 3.6 (or later) with and Adobe Flash Player to view the webcast. You can also test your system using the system test button in menu on the left hand side.
If using Microsoft Windows Media Player, Version 10 or later is required.
Download a supported Microsoft Windows Media Player
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9.0.28 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
About the Webinar
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Unleash your visual storytelling skills online
- Derive storytelling best practices from the news media
- Make the connection between written and visual storytelling
- Motivate your fans and followers on social channels to collaborate in the creation of visual stories
- Explore the cross-platform possibilities of transmedia storytelling
- Tell your brand’s story with Facebook’s Timeline
- Create visual stories with Pinterest and Instagram
- Tell stories with infographics
- Use free tools for your visual storytelling
- Spot opportunities within your organization for visual storytelling
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion.
PRSA APR Accreditation Maintenance Credits Approved: 1.0
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
($359 per site - CDs available for purchase)
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at email@example.com; 301-354-1694.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for the Webinar. All sales are final.