($329/location - CDs available for purchase)
After just 90 minutes you’ll walk away with the know-how to leverage Google+ to engage with customers, develop relationships with the media, and stay one step ahead of the competition.
PR News' Google+ webinar gives you the tools you need to fully integrate Google+ into your digital PR strategy. Our panel of experts share their early experiences with Google+ and what opportunities exist — and what opportunities they forsee — for brands. You’ll learn the different features of the platform including how to organize your contacts into “Circles”, host video chats on “Hangouts” and how to share content with your connections through Sparks. Hear how major brands prepared for the launch of brand pages.
Once an invitation-only platform, Google opened the platform to anyone who wants to join. Google+ has proven to be a game changer, but it is evolving everyday. Google+ presents a huge opportunity for brands to connect with their customers, establish thought leadership, enhance customer service and generate new sales leads. Now is the time to dive into Google+.
At this webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Create personal profiles that reflect your brand identity
- Organize contacts into “Circles”
- Add friends to your contact Circles
- Engage followers in real time
- Use the "Hangouts" video chat feature
- Use Google+ Stream to share content
- Increase traffic to your Web site with Google+
- Post unique content
- Integrate Google+ with other Google tools and with your other social media strategies
- Develop a content sharing strategy
- Prepare team members to manage content and community outreach
- Identify key influencers to target
**The Webinar includes a Q&A with the following speakers:
Social Media Manager
Partner & Global Director
Executive Vice President, APCO Online
Events and Special Projects Manager
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
- For desktop users who do not have Adobe Flash Player or Windows Media Player, a touch-tone telephone will work also. It works best to use a speakerphone so that others can listen too.
- PC: Pentium 4 - 1.3 Ghz or equivalent or better
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3, Apple Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Apple iOS 4.2+ for iPad / iPhone. Mac, Android 2.2+ and Linux audiences may view the presentation using a supported Web browser and Adobe Flash player.
- Browser: For optimal viewing experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher. Mac OS X must be used in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player. Most versions of Linux OS will work in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player.
- Internet connection: High speed Cable / Fiber / DSL, Corporate LAN, High speed Wireless LAN / 4G.
- Display set at 1024 x 768
Mac users are encouraged to use Firefox 3.6 (or later) with and Adobe Flash Player to view the webcast. You can also test your system using the system test button in menu on the left hand side.
If using Microsoft Windows Media Player, Version 10 or later is required.
Download a supported Microsoft Windows Media Player
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9.0.28 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
($359 per site - CDs available for purchase)
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.)
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1694.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for the Webinar. All sales are final.