($329/location - CDs available for purchase)
After just 90 minutes you’ll learn how to build your followers, engage your community and most importantly – measure your results.
This PR News webinar will show you how to prepare for the next evolution of this essential and inescapable social network. As Facebook continues to reinvent itself, PR professionals need to stay current with the latest changes to use this powerful tool to reach customers, clients and stakeholders. Our panel of Facebook experts will showed you what you needed to know about Facebook's latest updates and shared best practices on how to increase your page's "likes" and how to generate engagement that caffect your organization's bottom line.
Facebook may be the ultimate platform for engaging with your audiences, and chances are you are already investing much of your time and communications resources to it. But Facebook never stops evolving—and neither should you. In just the last month and a half Facebook has revamped its News Feed, introduced a new Subscribe button that allows users to gain more control over their News Feed and hear directly from individuals at organizations and showcased the new Timeline user profile and the scrolling Ticker at the f8 Conference.
On Oct. 19 our panel of communications leaders will present insight into how you may be able to use Timeline to communicate your brand story to your audiences; how the new scrolling Ticker will impact your status updates in real time; how to use "Lists" to categorize your likes into groups; how the Open Graph and “Gestures” features will impact your brand; and more. And they will share with you their surefire audience engagement techniques to make sure your efforts on Facebook are at the heart of all of your PR successes.
At this webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Identify and engage online influencers
- Increase the number of Facebook followers
- Generate more awareness with Facebook Ticker
- Measure the reach of your Facebook activity including "likes," posts, photo-tagging and sharing
- Drive Web site traffic and lead generation
- Increase brand visibility with your News Feed posts
- Use "Lists" to categorize your likes into groups
- Reward brand ambassadors who use the “brand tagging” feature
- Integrate Facebook PR strategies with other social media and PR tactics
- Measure your Facebook activity and its contribution to your PR goals
- Manage team ownership and time investment in Facebook activity
**The Webinar includes a Q&A with the following speakers:
American Heart Association
Manager of Social Media Content
USANA Health Sciences, Inc.
Senior Vice President
Events and Special Projects Manager
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
- For desktop users who do not have Adobe Flash Player or Windows Media Player, a touch-tone telephone will work also. It works best to use a speakerphone so that others can listen too.
- PC: Pentium 4 - 1.3 Ghz or equivalent or better
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3, Apple Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Apple iOS 4.2+ for iPad / iPhone. Mac, Android 2.2+ and Linux audiences may view the presentation using a supported Web browser and Adobe Flash player.
- Browser: For optimal viewing experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher. Mac OS X must be used in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player. Most versions of Linux OS will work in combination w/ a supported Firefox browser and Adobe Flash Player.
- Internet connection: High speed Cable / Fiber / DSL, Corporate LAN, High speed Wireless LAN / 4G.
- Display set at 1024 x 768
Mac users are encouraged to use Firefox 3.6 (or later) with and Adobe Flash Player to view the webcast. You can also test your system using the system test button in menu on the left hand side.
If using Microsoft Windows Media Player, Version 10 or later is required.
Download a supported Microsoft Windows Media Player
If using Adobe Flash Player, Version 9.0.28 or later is required.
Download a supported Adobe Flash Player
($359 per site - CDs available for purchase)
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.)
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at email@example.com; 301-354-1694.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for the Webinar. All sales are final.