Social Good Webinar:
Learn How To Tell Your Brand's Story With Impact and Compassion
($379 per site - CDs available for purchase)
Join PR News for a webinar that will show you how PR practitioners can develop a social good program that tells a clear story, or find the powerful story within an existing program. You’ll learn the best ways to communicate social good program results internally and externally; find the human stories in your social good programs and build your communications strategies around them; tell those stories with visual tactics such as Pinterest, Instagram and short form video; and add to your organization’s social responsibility capital in advance of a crisis.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Craft social good stories that are likely to be shared on social platforms
- Use video and images to convey the authenticity of your social good programs
- Make storytelling central to your sustainability reports
- Use data as a foundation for your stories about your social good programs
- Move employees and customers to action in your social good programs
- Engage your social media communities in the process of social good storytelling
- Make complex issues fun and engaging for millennial audiences
- Determine which cause’s story aligns with your brand’s story
Social good initiatives are ultimately stories told by the brands that launch them. Their success at making a difference in communities and at building brand loyalty is entirely dependent on the initiative having a clear storyline that can be easily shared with internal and external stakeholders.
Questions and Fees?
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1694.
Registration Fee: $379 per site - CDs available for purchase
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
How Does the Webinar Work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+,
- Processor: 1GHz1=
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024x768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
PRSA APR Accreditation Maintenance Credits Approved: 1.0
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for webinars. All sales are final.