How to Measure the Success of Your Facebook and Twitter Communications
Thursday, September 11, 2014, 1:30-3 p.m. ET
At PR News’ Sept. 11 webinar, you will learn how to determine the important metrics you need to follow to properly assess your social strategy. Our experienced panel will also discuss the best tools for measuring your efforts on Facebook and Twitter, and how to integrate your social media measurement efforts into your overall communications strategy. You’ll leave this webinar with a better understanding of social media measurement and how to prove the value of your work with senior leaders.
It’s no secret that measuring and monitoring your social media channels is essential to determine the success of your efforts. But are you measuring the right data and using the right tools? The work you are putting in to make your Facebook and Twitter initiatives shine could be meaningless if you can’t track your activity.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Assess your current social media strategy and identify strong points and weak spots
- Map out your social media plan by scope, goals, objectives and budget
- Determine which free or paid measurement tools work best for your social media channels
- Choose which data is important to your brand and focus on that
- Recognize the difference between vanity metrics and metrics that measure substantive data
- Use Facebook and Twitter analytics tools to improve your presence on those platforms
- Use your data to integrate social into your overall communications strategy
- Present clear reports that speak directly to the concerns of your brand’s leadership
- Read and analyze measurement data and make necessary adjustments to your social media strategy
Associate Professor of Public Relations
Pennsylvania State University
Questions and Fees?
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Rachel Scharmann at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1713.
Registration Fee: $379 per site - CDs available for purchase
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
How Does the Webinar Work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+,
- Processor: 1GHz1=
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024x768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
PRSA APR Accreditation Maintenance Credits Approved: 1.0
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for webinars. All sales are final.