How to Draw Attention to Your Brand on Facebook
Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 1:30-3 p.m. ET
($379 per site - CDs available for purchase)
There are over 15 million brand pages on Facebook, and some 30 million small and midsized businesses are active on the social network. Chances are you are in this growing pool. That means that your job as a communicator is only going to get tougher over time as you compete for the attention of people whose news feeds have become inundated with brand messaging.
Join PR News for this webinar to learn how to make your brand stand out among the multitudes and create messaging that will find its way onto the news feeds of Facebook users. You will also learn how to convert users into followers, and more importantly, customers. The latest updates to the Facebook algorithm and new product options will also be discussed.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Identify your audience and determine what they expect from you
- Develop and curate content for creative, eye-catching posts
- Create posts that will improve overall news feed visibility
- Tailor your communications to draw the interest of specific users
- Launch creative incentives that engage users and draw them into your Facebook community
- Use Facebook administrative tools to enhance the look and usability of your pages
- Establish objectives and use certain KPIs to measure them
- Analyze Facebook analytics to learn what’s working and what’s not
- Properly follow and read Facebook data to adjust your communications strategy
- Determine whether advertising on Facebook is worthwhile for your brand
Questions and Fees?
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Rachel Scharmann at email@example.com; 301-354-1713.
Registration Fee: $379 per site - CDs available for purchase
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
How Does the Webinar Work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+,
- Processor: 1GHz1=
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024x768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
PRSA APR Accreditation Maintenance Credits Approved: 1.0
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for webinars. All sales are final.