Join PR News for a webinar that’ll show you how communications professionals can take control of one of the hottest and most powerful trends today—content marketing.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Master the elements of storytelling, which is crucial to the success of content marketing.
- Gain new insights into how traditional PR techniques can work alongside content-marketing strategies to produce enhanced results.
- Make PR the driver of your organization’s content marketing strategy.
- Deploy content marketing across all communications channels, with specific approaches for the major social networks, including Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Gain an understanding of how native advertising content should be produced and displayed, and how it’s different from other forms of content and marketing.
- Develop innovative ways of using video in your content-marketing strategy.
- Optimize your content for SEO.
Content marketing has deep roots, but its core is in public relations. It combines brands’ communications strategies with the storytelling techniques of media and journalism. That’s a pretty good description of what communications pros have always done. But with content marketing at the center of a communications and marketing revolution, communications pros need to step up and have specific strategies and an approach that works for their businesses and their clients for the next two years and beyond. They need to identify their target audiences and segments and serve them well-crafted and relevant content.
Senior Vice President
Lead Strategist, Social Media
Navy Federal Credit Union
Editorial Director, Events
Questions and Fees?
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1694.
Registration Fee: $379 per site - CDs available for purchase
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
How Does the Webinar Work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. The Power-Point presentations are presented over the Internet and are available to print out before the program. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+,
- Processor: 1GHz1=
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024x768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
PRSA APR Accreditation Maintenance Credits Approved: 1.0
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for webinars. All sales are final.