How to Make Video Work for Your Brand
($379 per site - CDs available for purchase)
A third of all online activity is spent watching video, and YouTube is the number two search engine in the world. According to a new report from Cisco, video is expected to grow to 84% of Web traffic in the U.S. by 2018, up from 78% this year. If your brand does not have a video strategy, you are missing out on countless opportunities to build your brand and find new customers and audiences.
Learn how to apply the resources you already have and stay within budget for your own powerful video strategy by attending PR News’ webinar, How to Make Video Work for Your Brand. You’ll learn how to develop the kinds of videos that will be watched and shared, create story plans for videos, repurpose existing content, research and use the production and editing tools you need, optimize your videos for search, distribute your video content on YouTube and other video players, develop ideas for Instagram and Vine videos and more.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Develop a video strategy that's integrated with your overall communications goals and organizational objectives
- Produce the kind of video content that people are watching and would want to share
- Create story plans for videos
- Repurpose existing content
- Research and use the production and editing tools you’ll need for your video strategy
- Optimize and distribute your video content
- Choose the types of videos (long form, Vine, humor, etc.) that suit your organization best
- Develop and execute ideas for Instagram and Vine videos
- Determine which kinds of Instagram and Vine videos are likely to be shared
- Broaden reach through the involvement of influencers
Editorial Director, Events
On July 30, join webinar presenters Joie Healy, who will discuss how a b2b company like Cisco has used video internally and externally for brand building; Amber Lee of video production agency Visual Country, which produces Instagram and Vine videos for top brands like Kenneth Cole, GE, Lowe’s and Tiffany & Co.; and Larry Thomas, who has worked with organizations of all sizes to tell their visual stories.
Questions and Fees?
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at firstname.lastname@example.org; 301-354-1694.
Registration Fee: $379 per site - CDs available for purchase
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
How Does the Webinar Work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+,
- Processor: 1GHz1=
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024x768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
PRSA APR Accreditation Maintenance Credits Approved: 1.0
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for webinars. All sales are final.