Visual Storytelling with Pinterest
Thursday, July 17, 2014, 1:30-3 p.m. ET
($379 per site - CDs available for purchase)
Join PR News for this informative webinar on how to engage in visual storytelling on Pinterest to share your brand’s story, share ideas, and convert visitors to purchasers. You will learn the tools needed to communicate your brand in a visual way that motivates your audience.
Visual content is key to communicating your brand and drawing the attention and interest of consumers. People on social media have come to expect visuals as part of the content they view. Pinterest in particular has become a reliable source of information for consumers, and the platform is increasingly regarded as a marketplace of ideas for purchasers of a variety of products.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Identify and create visual content opportunities
- Choose content that fits your brand’s message and business objectives
- Be inspirational with your content and drive pinners to your brand pages
- Use storytelling concepts to create boards on Pinterest
- Create an editorial calendar that integrates Pinterest into your overall social media strategy
- Engage customers and encourage them to share their content
- Get to know your customers by what they pin and how they arrange their boards
- Mix general content with brand content to engage pinners and become part of the Pinterest community
- Measure ROI and track your success on Pinterest
Content Managerr, PR Events
Questions and Fees?
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at email@example.com; 301-354-1694.
Registration Fee: $379 per site - CDs available for purchase
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
How Does the Webinar Work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+,
- Processor: 1GHz1=
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024x768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
PRSA APR Accreditation Maintenance Credits Approved: 1.0
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for webinars. All sales are final.