How to Inspire Your Employees to be Social Media Brand Ambassadors
Join PR News on May 29 for this must-attend webinar that will give you proven tools to inspire social employee activism in your organization. Did you know that 50% of employees post messages, pictures or videos in social media about their employer? As a professional communicator entrusted with protecting and building your brand’s reputation, you need to take an active role in your organization in inspiring positive employee activism.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Establish listening and responding mechanisms in your organization to better convey your organization’s goals and values
- Determine the level of employee engagement with your organization
- Encourage and inspire positive employee activism on social channels
- Develop and share best practices for employee engagement on social media
- Tap into the existing knowledge and enthusiasm of employees who are most active on social media
- Tie your employee activist strategy to business outcomes
- Get buy-in from senior leadership for your employee activist strategy
- Measure the success of your employee activist tactics
Employees are the most influential brand ambassadors available to professional communicators, and our May 29 webinar leaders are authoritative leaders in showing how to best activate employees, particularly on social channels.
|Dr. Leslie Gaines-Ross
Chief Reputation Strategist
Editorial Director, Events
At PR News’ May 29 webinar, join our experts in the powerful new frontier of employee activism and advocacy: Leslie Gaines-Ross, chief reputation strategist for Weber Shandwick, which just released the study “Employees Rising: Seizing the Opportunity in Employee Activism” (the source of the stats listed above); Susan Emerick, manager of enterprise social strategy & programs for IBM, and co-author of “The Most Powerful Brand on Earth: How to Transform Teams, Empower Employees, Integrate Partners and Mobilize Customers to Beat the Competition in Digital and Social Media”; and Lee Diaz, senior manager, emerging communications, for AT&T.
Questions and Fees?
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at email@example.com; 301-354-1694.
Registration Fee: $379 per site - CDs available for purchase
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
How Does the Webinar Work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+,
- Processor: 1GHz1=
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024x768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
PRSA APR Accreditation Maintenance Credits Approved: 1.0
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for webinars. All sales are final.