How to Tell Your Brand's Story with Shareable Visuals
($379 per site - CDs available for purchase)
Visuals are powerful—and eminently shareable—attention getters for organizations of all sizes and can convey information quickly and easily. Join PR Newsfor webinar in which b2b and b2c companies, nonprofits and professional associations will get the how-to’s and case study examples they need to use visuals to connect with new audiences and customers.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Spot opportunities for visual storytelling within your own organization, using the resources you already have available
- Put your audience’s perspective and needs at the center of your visual storytelling
- Create and distribute images, videos, charts and infographics that fit your business and communications objectives
- Determine the role of visual storytelling in integrated communications
- Simplify complex stories with visuals
- Choose which free tools for visual storytelling are right for your needs
Learn how visuals can enhance and complement the stories your brand has to tell, discover what tools and resources are available to you and connect with new audiences—audiences that increasingly expect and consume visual information on digital channels.
NASA Ames Research Center
| Karl Gude
School of Journalism
Michigan State University
Questions and Fees?
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Jessica Placencia at Jessica@accessintel.com; 301-354-1641.
Registration Fee: $379 per site - CDs available for purchase
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
How Does the Webinar Work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+,
- Processor: 1GHz1=
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024x768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
PRSA APR Accreditation Maintenance Credits Approved: 1.0
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for webinars. All sales are final.