Create Snapchat Content and Reach New Audiences
Thursday, March 19, 2015, 1:30-3 p.m. ET
It’s time for brand communicators to start paying attention to Snapchat.
The rapid growth of Snapchat from a disappearing-message service into a genuine content provider has changed how brands view the popular social media platform. With the recent addition of Snapchat’s Discover feature and the announcement of exclusive scripted original content, brands have new ways to tell their story and engage with the platform’s coveted audience of 13-25 year-olds.
Join PR News for a webinar that will explore the ways in which Snapchat can work for communicators. You will learn tactics and strategies that can be used to tell your brand’s story on Snapchat and expand its reach so that you can stand out among the 1 billion snaps viewed daily.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Develop candid, fresh content that speaks to Snapchat’s audience
- Give your messaging on Snapchat a sense of immediacy
- Create games and contests that engages Snapchat user
- Plan and execute micro-video productions that can be part of a larger story
- Use various Snapchat tools to create unique eye-catching messages
- Incorporate Snapchat into your overall communications strategy
- Use Discover to share brand news and stories
- Measure the impact of your brand’s engagement on Snapchat despite its lack of in-app metrics
Questions and Fees?
Registration Fee: $375 per site - CDs available for purchase
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Rachel Scharmann at email@example.com; 301-354-1713.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Community Relations
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Crisis Management
- Digital Communications
- Media Relations
- PR Firms
- Public Relations
- Public Affairs
- Social Media
How Does the Webinar Work?
View the list of complete requirements and instructions for how to access the webinar here.