Social Media Hot Shots: Leveraging Snapchat, Instagram Direct & More
($379 per site - CDs available for purchase)
Webinar presenters Dana Wasilewski, strategic platform planner for Edelman Digital, Whitney Kelly, manager, social media content strategy for Hyatt, Jeff Petriello, producer/creative for Mashable and KC Geen, social media manager for GrubHub Seamless, will look at the trend toward private sharing of visual content and the ephemeral nature of Snapchat content, and the opportunities these platforms hold for brands and professional communicators.
At this Webinar, you'll learn:
- How to determine if Snapchat, Instagram Direct and other “private” image-sharing platforms are right for your brand
- How to get started on Snapchat and Instagram Direct
- What opportunities "ephemeral" messaging platforms like Snapchat hold for brands
- Which brands are successfully using Snapchat and Instagram Direct
- How to use these platforms for brand-building contests
- How to humanize your brand's social communications with direct messaging apps
The social web keeps changing, and your digital communications strategy needs to keep changing as well. You'll hear tips on how to get started on Snapchat and Instagram Direct, do’s and don’ts and real-world case studies of brands that are already adapting to trends in visual content sharing. Get the inside scoop on how online audiences are increasingly preferring to share and receive visual content with controlled lists of followers.
Strategic Platform Planner
Manager, Social Strategy and Activation, Hyatt
Editorial Director, Events
The hot social app Snapchat has captured the passion of younger demographics, which are drawn to the ability to send “snaps” to a controlled list of recipients and to set a time limit on how long recipients can access the snaps; according to CNET, Snapchat users upload 400 million photo and video messages per day. Rebuffed in his offer to buy Snapchat, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg launched Instagram Direct, Facebook’s own direct image messaging platform. And this is just the beginning of a new age in directed social messaging.
Questions and Fees?
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Jessica Placencia at Jessica@accessintel.com; 301-354-1641.
Registration Fee: $379 per site - CDs available for purchase
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
How Does the Webinar Work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+,
- Processor: 1GHz1=
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024x768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
PRSA APR Accreditation Maintenance Credits Approved: 1.0
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for webinars. All sales are final.