Pinterest Power: How to Drive the Bottom Line With Visual Communications
($379 per site - CDs available for purchase)
Learn how to develop and curate content for Pinterest users that tells your brand’s story and encourages others to share your ideas—and that drives the bottom line. You will learn tips on crafting informative and concise pin comments and how to be creative with your board topics and placement. This webinar will provide you the tools you need to communicate your brand in a visual way that inspires your audience.
At this Webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Create an editorial calendar that includes Pinterest as a part of your overall communications strategy
- Choose content that correlates to your brand messaging and business objectives
- Leverage Pinterest to increase site traffic, drive sales and convert visitors into customers
- Demonstrate your brand's values through visuals
- Understand your customers by what they pin and how they arrange their boards
- Search pins to research and generate new content ideas
- Mix general content with brand content and become part of the larger Pinterest community
- Measure ROI and track your success on Pinterest
Consumers rely increasingly on visual content to engage one another, learn about brands, make purchasing decisions and share passions, and Pinterest is the social media platform many are turning to for that information. Leveraging Pinterest as a communications tool is now essential for engaging your audience and growing your brand.
| Justine Lorelle LoMonaco
of Engagement Marketing
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia
| Ann Marie Almariei
Director of Content
| Kevin Dando
Senior Director, Digital Marketing and Communications, PBS
Questions and Fees?
For questions regarding this Webinar, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at email@example.com; 301-354-1694.
Registration Fee: $379 per site - CDs available for purchase
Each registration comes with access to the archived version of the program, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar.
How Does the Webinar Work?
The live audio is delivered to your location over the telephone or your computer speakers. This is like a talk-radio program with visuals on the Web. You and your team will be able to have a live Q&A with all the speakers.
You need Real Player 10, Adobe Flash Player 9 or Windows Media Player 9 installed on your computer. If you do not have either, please follow the instructions below to download and install them. Or if you prefer, a phone for the audio and an Internet connection to let you watch the slides and other information on the Web will suffice. No other downloads or special hardware - a dial-up connection will work fine.
- One (1) set of materials (you may make copies for all of the persons you invited to listen to the program);
- One (1) toll-free connection to the seminar (if you select the audio connection.), and
- One (1) Internet connection to the seminar.
*You can now view this Webinar on your iPad, iPhone or Droid!
What Equipment Do I Need?
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3 and above, Apple Mac OS X 10.7+ Lion, Apple iOS 5.1+, Android 4.3+,
- Processor: 1GHz1=
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 7.0+, Firefox 20+, Safari 5+ , Google Chrome 20+
- Hardware: AUDIO: Sound Card with speakers. VIDEO: Screen with 1024x768+ resolution support.
- Media Playback: Adobe Flash Player 10.3+ , Apple iOS and Android: http streaming enabled browser
- Internet Connection: 700kbps+ connection
- Ram: 1GB
PRSA APR Accreditation Maintenance Credits Approved: 1.0
Registrants that are Accredited by PRSA need to keep track of their points and submit their activities every three years. Please keep a copy of the event description with the date/time listed and submit when you are required to.
*PR News does not offer any refunds for webinars. All sales are final.