Join us on March 21, 2018, for an information-packed webinar that will show you how to keep the C-suite's needs in mind when you conceptualize your communications programs AND when it's time to report metrics.
At this March 21, 2018, information-packed 90-minute webinar, presented in partnership with PublicRelay. Nisha Morris of Providence St. Joseph Health will cover:
• How to become a trusted adviser to the C-suite
• Presenting data to senior leaders
• How to build plans and relationships that make meetings with senior leaders successful
• How to manage difficult conversations and tough questions with senior leaders
PublicRelay's Eric Koefoot will cover:
• Negotiating and confirming expectations the C-suite has of your communications strategy
• Determining the role of human expertise in converting metrics into insights that help a business grow
• Sharing compelling insights that make you a strategic partner, not just a cost center
Ron O'Brien of Thermo Fisher Scientific will share:
• A case study showing how he determined which media relations campaign metrics to present to senior leaders
Therese Van Ryne of Zebra Technologies will show you how to:
• Craft a measurement dashboard that proves PR impact
Executive Director, Communication
Providence St. Joseph Health
What You'll Learn
- Negotiate and confirm expectations the C-suite has of your communications strategy
- Put business goals first before worrying about measurement
- Determine the role of human expertise in converting metrics into insights that help a business grow
- Steer the C-suite away from the vanity metrics that they cherish
- Counter feedback from senior leaders whose conception of what communications can do for an organization are very different from your own
- Share compelling insights that make you a strategic partner, not just a cost center
Who Should Attend?
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this webcast:
- Public Relations
- Digital PR and Social Media
- Community Relations
- Content Creation
- Marketing Communications
- Business Development
- Public Affairs/Issues Management
- Media Relations
- Research and Analytics
Registration Fee: $399 per site - CDs available for purchase
For questions regarding this webinar, contact Client Services at email@example.com.
If you are having any technical difficulties or need assistance meeting these requirements, please contact our Technical Support Center at 1-866-709-8255 or click here.
Each "Webinar Only" registration comes with access to the archived version of the program for one year, the materials provided by the speakers and a personalized certificate of completion for attending the Webinar. Should you wish to retain access to the training for more than one year, the CD is also available on its own or as a package with the online access.
PURCHASE NOW On-demand webinars are available for one year after the live webcast.