Alex Rodriguez faced a pretty tough pitch last night, but it had nothing to do with returning to the baseball diamond after several months on the sideline. The Yankees’ slugger faced some hard-hitting questions from the media soon after he was slapped with a 211-game suspension for allegedly using performance-enhancing drugs. (Rodriguez is allowed to play while he appeals his suspension). From a PR standpoint, how do you think A-Rod did during the presser? Did he change the narrative or just bury himself deeper?
‘A-Rod’ At the Bat: Swing and a Miss?
You might also be interested in:
- Mike Nichols’ Career Offers Lessons for All Communicators
- Computer Engineer Barbie Needs Men to Fix Her Computer Problems
- Infographic: Why Are People So Bad at Media Pitching?
- 5 Tips for Creating a Measurement Dashboard That Proves and Improves Your Strategy
- Buffalo Bills Mobilize Community for Stadium Snow Removal