Alex Rodriguez faced a pretty tough pitch last night, but it had nothing to do with returning to the baseball diamond after several months on the sideline. The Yankees’ slugger faced some hard-hitting questions from the media soon after he was slapped with a 211-game suspension for allegedly using performance-enhancing drugs. (Rodriguez is allowed to play while he appeals his suspension). From a PR standpoint, how do you think A-Rod did during the presser? Did he change the narrative or just bury himself deeper?
‘A-Rod’ At the Bat: Swing and a Miss?
You might also be interested in:
- Top PR Job Hunting Mistakes to Avoid [Infographic]
- 24% of PR Pros Don’t Meet With Senior Leaders to Choose Optimal Biz Outcomes of Their Programs
- 9 Surprise PR Tactics That Will Make You Irresistible to Reporters
- 10 Inspiring Quotes from TIME's 100 Most Influential People
- What It Takes to Succeed on YouTube [Infographic]