Alex Rodriguez faced a pretty tough pitch last night, but it had nothing to do with returning to the baseball diamond after several months on the sideline. The Yankees’ slugger faced some hard-hitting questions from the media soon after he was slapped with a 211-game suspension for allegedly using performance-enhancing drugs. (Rodriguez is allowed to play while he appeals his suspension). From a PR standpoint, how do you think A-Rod did during the presser? Did he change the narrative or just bury himself deeper?
‘A-Rod’ At the Bat: Swing and a Miss?
You might also be interested in:
- 3 Ways PR Pros Can Use Game Dynamics to Stand Out
- Walmart Blames Tracy Morgan for Not Wearing Seatbelt in June Crash
- 10 Tips for Telling a Story That Engages Audiences
- 'National Coffee Day' Fuels Creative Marketing for Dunkin', Starbucks and Others
- PR Insider: Navigating a Crisis in Public and Private Organizations