Once upon a time, one week separated the NFC and AFC Conference championship games and the Super Bowl. There's nothing really in it for the fans to have to wait two weeks for big game, but for advertisers, those two weeks mean everything. For them, every day is Super Bowl Sunday, as their PR machines build anticipation for their high-priced spots—to the point that the ads themselves become secondary to the conversation around them.
News Hooks, Sneak Peeks Prime PR Pump for Super Bowl Spots
You might also be interested in:
- Tim Cook Outs Apple as an 'Advocate for Human Rights and Equality'
- Digital PR Awards: Cause Marketing/CSR
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- 'People's Climate March' Puts Pressure on Sustainability Communicators
- The Ice Bucket Challenge: PR Takeaways From a Sensation