Once upon a time, one week separated the NFC and AFC Conference championship games and the Super Bowl. There's nothing really in it for the fans to have to wait two weeks for big game, but for advertisers, those two weeks mean everything. For them, every day is Super Bowl Sunday, as their PR machines build anticipation for their high-priced spots—to the point that the ads themselves become secondary to the conversation around them.
News Hooks, Sneak Peeks Prime PR Pump for Super Bowl Spots
You might also be interested in:
- 'People's Climate March' Puts Pressure on Sustainability Communicators
- The Ice Bucket Challenge: PR Takeaways From a Sensation
- PR News Announces 2014 Platinum PR Awards Finalists
- 7 Quotes from Robin Williams, for Communicators
- Ice-Water Dunkings on Facebook Raise Awareness for ALS, But Also a Chilly Backlash