▶ Which Medium Earns the Most Trust? Nearly than 9 out of 10 Americans (86%) trust recommendations from people they know, according to a new survey released by Social Media Link. That is nearly twice the trust they give to traditional media channels. Social Media Link took the pulse of more than 10,000 social media users and found that the best way to win them over is to get a better sense of their personal social connections. The study also revealed the follow digital consumer preferences: • Social media is the most trusted media platform (92%), followed by email (50%), TV, print and outdoor ads (47%) and radio (42%).
Social Sharing Comes Down to Trust; Too Many Brands Still Take Dim View of Employee Value Proposition Plans
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently