▶ Which Medium Earns the Most Trust? Nearly than 9 out of 10 Americans (86%) trust recommendations from people they know, according to a new survey released by Social Media Link. That is nearly twice the trust they give to traditional media channels. Social Media Link took the pulse of more than 10,000 social media users and found that the best way to win them over is to get a better sense of their personal social connections. The study also revealed the follow digital consumer preferences: • Social media is the most trusted media platform (92%), followed by email (50%), TV, print and outdoor ads (47%) and radio (42%).
Social Sharing Comes Down to Trust; Too Many Brands Still Take Dim View of Employee Value Proposition Plans
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging