Thank you for signing up for 4 Free issues of PR News. Your trial subscription will start in the next 7-10 business days.
PR News provides ideas, tactics and tools to maximize your communications efforts. Each issue contains action-oriented feature stories, behind- the-scenes case studies and unparalleled access to communications-related market research, metrics and data.
Here's what you can expect each week in PR News:
PR News is your blueprint for the strategies, tactics and insights you need to become an even more effective and successful communicator.
- Examples of successful & challenging PR campaigns and events
- Digital PR strategies and tactics for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram and more
- Benchmarks, metrics, and measurement strategies
- Tactics for creating and executing a comprehensive crisis plan
- Guidelines for handling the media in print, online and on-air
- Tips on executing measurement, community relations or CSR campaigns
Subscribers also receive access to the subscriber-only section of www.prnewsonline.com. The archive section allows you to search current and past issues of PR News, including case studies, media hot sheets, news briefs and articles on topics such as crisis communications, measurement, employee communications and more.
If you don't want to wait for your trial offer to start, you can become a PR News subscriber today!
Questions? contact Kate Schaeffer at email@example.com.